Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

the house ate my randy!

it wuz hot outside but randy wuz wearing his coat and gloves and a hat. this is strange peepol behavior i thot to myself. so i had to find out wut he wuz doing.

then i wached in horrer as the house ate randy!




ware did he go? wut is the house going to do with him?

he stayeded in there a long time and i wached from the other side of my backyard just in case the house wanted to eat a keeshond for desert!

finally it musta decided he didnt taste so good and the house spit him back out again. *whew*

i will haf to be very careful not to get neer that house mouth from now on!

8 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Wowwie! Ivy, be glad the house didn't eat you. I bet it would think you're delish. Hee hee, try saying "house mouth" "house mouth" "house mouth" 5 times in a row. I end up saying "house MOUSE"! Go figure.

By the way, there is a BIG sign in my neighbhorhood that has your name on it! I will take a picture of it sometime so I can give the sign to you.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Oh Ivy be safe. Have you ever seen the people movie The Wizard Of Oz? A house FALLS on people.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy, my muzzer says to tell your peepol that the kitchen is going to be beautiful. Such hard work! But worth it in the eng. Do stay away from that house mouth though. I bet it is almost as dangerous as those grate thingys in the streets! Randy was lucky he didn't get ate

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey hana! i wunder why there is a sign with my name on it? is there dogfood in a bowl under the sign? maybe i shud come to check it out!

"house mouth, houth mouth, houze mouse!" wow that is so hard!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ivy! i just read what hannah said, and i have sign in my neighborhood with your name on it too! hmmm...could hana and i live in the same neighborhood or everybody just loves you!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hee hee. Ivy. The Ivy sign is not over a dog food bowl. It is even better than that! I think there are peanuts under it or maybe pretzels. Well, if you are allergic to peanuts, that's no good, plus they are hard to chewchew. Ah, well, let's see, there is beer too. Ask Casper about beer. He has been known to down a bottle or two.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

mmmmmm! beeeer! sumtimes my peepol let me lick the bottle after they are done and it tastes soooooo good!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, guess what? I had my 1st taste of beer tonight. Daddy tipped the bottle over by accident and it spilled on the floor. The room is starting to spinnnnnn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home