Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

more skary noizes!

today wen lindsay went to work randy stayeded home with me again! woo hoo! another day not alone by myself! maybe today there wont be so many skary men bringing boxes in big trucks.

at leest i hope not becuz my house cant fit any more boxes in it!


doin' my morning survey i see that the boxes and that big skary air sucker are still there. i thot maybe wen i woke up it wud be just a dreem and they wud be gone. no such luck. *sheesh*

insted of spending time with ivy randy thot it wuz more fun to get up on a ladder and pet the wall with wet green stuff. he said it wuz pretty but i said i didnt care cuz i cant see colors anyway. silly peepol wasting time on things that i cant even see! wut are they thinking?

wow! i just noticed this new big tall thing that is holding our kitchen stuff. didnt that stuff already haf a home? wut wuz wrong with ware it wuz at?

after randy stopped petting the wall green he said hey ivy! wanna go for a walk to get lunch? and i said you bet! lets go now! and he packed up my dog backpack and put on my leesh and we went for the longest walk ever. we saw dogs and cars and mailboxes with new pee-mail to smell and it wuz just great!

the best part wuz wen we stopped walking we were at a yummy smelling place. randy put my dog water in a frisbee and left me in the shade to wait. i told him i wanted to come too but he just said shush ivy! i am going to get some pizza. and i thot maybe if wuz good i cud haf some pizza too!

i didnt get any pizza but i did get some yummy bred called crazy bred. i dont know wut wuz crazy about it but it did taste reely good.

we walked back home and saw more dogs on the other side of the street and then randy started making skary noizes again so i just went outside to wach pam and ken growing and think about crazy bred. mmmmmm....


i kept trying to come back in my house but every time i did randy just made more skary noizes in my kitchen so i had to jump rite back out my dog door.

*sigh* will this never end?

7 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Ender said...

For some reason the pictures didn't show up, I'll have to try again later. I had a dog door like you! I loved it, then my parents took it away because it made the people door look to small to sell the house...I miss that door!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ivey! my mom and dad had pizza and crazy bread for dinner! maybe they went to the same place you did! mom looooooves the crazy bread! oh and I didn't get ANY! now that i know you had crazy break i want some too!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy! We had movers today and I didn't get any crazy bread! You must tell the rest of us your secret. Pictures didn't show up on muzzer's computer either. Maybe it is the fault of all these movers hanging around.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

randy says sorry everydoggy about the picktures. he blames it on soft-ware but that is just like a programmer. they shud be fixeded for you now.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Ivy...my mommy and daddy out the same exact green stuff on one their bedrooms too...least that's what mommy tells me. She said it reminds her of key lime pie...mmmmMmm key lime pie that sounds yummy.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

mmmmm...pie! i wonder if it tastes like pie if i lick it?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Wow Ivy ... I sooo want a doggie door like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home