Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, July 30, 2006

abby dog, cow dogs and little cars

oh my dogness! so much has happened the last cupple of days that i dont know if i can remember it all. first my little friend abby dog came to boss me around... er, visit... and wen her peepol went home she didnt go with them! she seems to have moved in to my house! and she is trying to take over my peepol! i am going to haf to have some stern words with her wen the peepol arent looking...


this morning abby decided that my little tiny dog dozent need his eyes anymore. i told her that i thot he still wanted them but she said she wuz shure he didnt and she took them rite off. poor little dog. now he cant see ware i am taking him wen he goes for rides in my mouth.


then my peepol went to the fair and left me and abby all by ourselves! how not fair is that? lindsay said hi to the giant blak and wite cow dogs and they blew cow dog snot on her hands.

randy went for a ride in a little tiny car! hey! there is room in that car for ivy too!
i haf to run off now and find out wut abby is doing to my other toys. bye! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Who is the pie-rate behind you in the first picture? Did you get any pie?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I am sorry about your toy but it is nice to have dog friends. I enjoy your blog.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hi Ivy. My name is Beasley and I cant belive Abby at your little dogs eyes. How not cool.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Günter said...

Poor you Ivy...-) I guess you think (deep down) it's quite fun when Abby is visiting you! Am I right??

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey tubey! lindsay is our pie-rate and she gives me peeces of pie crust wen the peepol make it!

thank you copper. i think it is nice to have dog friends too.

beasly it is very not cool for my little dog. he cant see now!

gunter you are rite... i do a lot of growling wen abby comes to visit but she is a good girl most of the time and i like hafing somewun to play with.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, ask your peepol to sew eyes on your little dog so he can see when you carry him around. I have a very special bear and I ripped both his arms off and he has a hole in his ear and a hole in his leg. My Mom sewed up the holes but she could not fix the arms (I am very strong.) I bet your peepol can fix him. I loved staying with Hershey for a few days. We are friends.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I don't think I would fit in those little cars.

Hmmm, I would put the little dog in a secure location. Abby might decide to take other parts of him off too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home