Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, August 13, 2006

home is ware you dont haf to share yer toys

my peepol are home at last!! randy took a ride on the big noizy birds to lost angels first and i missed him so much that wen he came home i did happy dances and ran laps around my yard!
but no sooner did he come back home then i went to stay with abby and her peepol and my peepol disappeared again! wen they got back i asked them ware did they go and gess wut? they went on a big river with big waves and white water!!! that is my favorite thing ever and they didnt even take me!!!! how unfair is that!!

now it is sleep time and i am so tired out from playing with abby. i just want to close my eyes on my own bed surrounded my all my little skweeky friends.

nite nite! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Welcome home Ivy! We missed you. I know what you mean about sharing your toys. Hershey and I share toys, but sometimes we get tired of sharing.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hey Ivy, have you seen THIS???

http://www.local6.com/news/9665269/detail.html

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that alligator toy! Humm... Are you sure you would not share it with me?
Ah! I came here to tell you that you are tagged.
Come over to my blog to see what to do.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

What a terrible squirrel! We should all be on alert for them, they are awful creatures! I can't wait to see what Ivy has to say!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like the skweekigator, too!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

oh my dogness! wut a terrible awful no-good very bad skwerrel!!! that is even worser than the ones in my backyard that taunt me so much!!!

hey hey you guys are so crazy to woof on my blog wile so much i wuz viziting abby. i gess i haf alotta friends! i wud share my toyz with you all if you came over to play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home