Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

giant evil truck!

yesterday randy stayeded home with me all day and i thot it wuz going to be so happy but then this giant evil truck came down the street and stopped at my house!

i went in my backyard and yelled at the evil truck to go away and bother sumbody else but do you know wut? the peepol in the truck got out and started bringing huge boxes into my house!!

i ran to my dog door to jump inside the house and yell at them but my dog door wuz gone!!!


i kept telling randy to let me in but he pretended like he didnt even hear me. how rude! the peepol kept piling up boxes inside and i cuddnt do anything about it. they even took some drinks from my cold box.

finally the peepol got back in theyr evil truck and disappeared and randy let me come back in. sher took him long enuf.

now wut am i going to do with all these boxes? Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ivy, relax, my you-mans do stupid stuff like this once a year. They call it redecorating or remodeling. It will be noisy for a while, some of your favorite stuff around the house will disappear and new stuff will replace it.

Looks like your kitchen is in for some changes!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, back in january some men came to my house and had TONS of boxes and took AWAY all of my stuff. i had to stay at copper's house cause they had the doors open all day and stuff. so when mom took me back to the apartment is smelled funny and all my stuff was GONE! then about a month later after dad disappeared for a couple weeks i got to stay with copper for awhile (that was fun!) i went on a loooooong car ride with mom and then poof i was at a new house and all my stuff was there and my dad was there and nixon was there too!

you better watch out they might take all your stuff and away and it will magically reappear in some other house!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

ivy~
I like big boxes,They are lots of fun,Jump on them ivy!!!!!

Lots of Licks
Sam

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, I bet your peepol are fixing your kitchen up so that they can make you better dinners.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey everydoggie! now i reely dont know wut to think! maybe buster is rite and my peepol are redecorating my kitchen. or maybe hershey is rite and i am about to go for a long car ride to find ware my stuff disappeared to. or maybe i shud lissen to sam and just jump on all the boxes! i am so confuzed!

.
..^____/
`-. ___ )
|| ||

 

Post a Comment

<< Home