Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, August 14, 2006

mixeded-up peepol

my peepol came home late from work today and they were sooooo tired that rite after randy gave me dogfood for dinner we all flopped on the big bed and went to sleep.

we sleeped for a good long dog nap time and then randys farbarker started buzzing. lindsay jumpeded out of the big bed and yelled at randy and me to wake up! wake up! she said the peepol are late for work! we sleepeded too long!

lindsay went to the evil bathtub room while randy used the farbarker to call work and tell the peepols there that they wuz coming. it wuz all very exciting! i just wondered if they forgot my dogfood for brekfest becuz the brekfest alarm forgot to sing its songs.

just then lindsay came running back into our sleep room and she said to randy is it am or pm? and randy said wut? and he looked at the farbarker and i gess it told him a funny joke becuz he started laughing. then lindsay started laughing too! and i said hey hey peepol it iznt funny wen ivy dozent get her dogfood for brekfest. but the peepol just laughed and laughed.

then we all jumped back in the bed and took another nap.

they never told me wut wuz so funny. nobody ever tells ivy anything!

6 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I am so happy your Mommy and Daddy are back!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ender said...

That is silly...my mom and dad know that it is AM and not PM because in the AM i get up and start licking there faces to wake up and let me out to go potty!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is funny! i think my mom and dad have done that too. i mixed me all up too!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

That is funny. I like to keep my peepol on their toes at night. I just scratch all night so that they just stay awake all the time. Try that Ivy.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy:
I like your blog. I think squirrels are evil too! I haven't seen squirrels since we moved to Arizona. I can't say I mis them much, but I do enjoy the challenge!

Gussie

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Ivy,

Mom was laughing at your story but we don't understand. Did you get your breakfast? If you didn't, that isn't funny. We hope you got your breakfast after the second nap. Humans are strange. Your peepol are lucky to have you around to help them figure things out.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home