Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

skary killer ghost mouses!

last nite wen it wuz already past dog bed time my peepol were still busy destroying my kichen.
wen they pulled out the cabinet next to my food cooker they found a mouse house!
i said hey hey peepol leave it there! i like mouses! they are fun to chase and they make a good crunch wen you eat them!

but randy didnt lissen to me at all. nobody every lissens to ivy.
randy said the mouses haf to go and besides they wuz long dead anyway. i smelled them and yup! he wuz rite.

then randy looked at the black snake in the wall and he got reely mad at the mouses. he said those stupid mice could have started a fire even after they were dead!

wo! wut wuz that? killer ghost mouses?
randy ran out to the garage and flipped the swich that wud keep us safe at nite. i thot if there is a swich to keep us safe why dont we flip it every nite? but of corse nobody cared wut ivy thot.


i wuz so askared of those killer ghost mouses that i cuddnt sleep for a long time!

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, you have a brave (and clever) Randy. I am glad he found the killer ghost mouse nest and the chewed up snake that could start a fire. With Randy at home a lot and so many blog entries, I wonder if Randy helps you blog??

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Poor, poor Ivy...no one listens to you, and no one cares what you think. Good thing you blog, we all like to listen to you!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey copper! you are rite that randy is my number one helper. sumtimez he tries to help too much with the picktures and i haf to remind him that it is ivys blog after all!

thank you ender! i am glad that at leest my dog frends understand me!

*wags*
ivy

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger yawningdog said...

Oh, I just don't want to know what is under my kitchen cabnits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home