Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, August 25, 2006

hangin out in my backyard

since my peepol haf been too buzy messing up my house to play wif me, i haf been finding my own dogventures in my backyard...

the evil skwerrels threw a bird house down from theyr skwerrel tree. i gess the birds didnt pay the rent!

ken has been growing bigger and bigger and bigger. now that ball is so big i dont think i cud throw it and i sher wuddnt want to cach it!

the little spider who lives by my water spiggit made a whole bunch more little tiny spiders!


my very favorite thing about my backyard is all the sticks! the peepol never get tired of cutting down trees and making big crazy piles of sticks for me to play wif. mmmmmmm... wood is good!

12 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

You are so cute Ivy! I think I have a crush on you. Do you have a dogfriend?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, I not only think you are cute ... I think you are funny. I also like your pictures. I think I have a crush on you too.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I also think you're cute!!!!

Roo Roo likes to bring sticks and big acorns into the house to chew on. It's really effective if she leaves them on the bed or on the floor so that my Human steps on them when she's not wearing shoes.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Fargo said...

I once heard about an itsy bitsy spider who went down the water spout. Is that your friend?

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

wowie! my little keeshond head is swelling up big!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ivy!
I think that this human's house breaking is a sort of fever. My humans are also messing up my house here!
The man who comes to fix things loves me... He says that if I did not exist, he would not get much work and money ;)

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, be careful with those sticks! A friend got a teenie weenie itsy bitsy stick stuck in their teeth and had to go to the M-ergency vet. You have an interesting backyard though.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Snif snif snif. Heya Ivy!

Nice to meet you. I know what you mean about skwerrels being evil. They've been terrorizing my territory too. And I have to say - those spiders near your water spiggit - Are you sure they can be trusted?

Be careful my friend. Let me know if you need a hand.

I'll check ya later!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Sorry for the multiple posts - my paw slipped.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Ivy,

Ken is BIG!

Those spiders dont look to good!
My human woman would scream, and my human man would have his shoe off!

Thats a great picture of you just chillin in the yard!

Take care - Luv Chuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home