Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, June 29, 2007

poor hexapus, chubby puppy, my peepol and a mystery

oh my dogness! i hafent blogged in a few days now and so much is happening in my dog world that it is already hard to remember it all.

it is wif a sad dog heart that i tell you the fate of my poor fuzzy pink friend the hexapus. he went missing for most of the day and wen my finely tuned crime-solving nose found ware he wuz it wuz already too late. hexapus had been forced to take an evil bath in the spinning chamber of doom and... *sniff*... his stuffing exploded all over the place!

this is a photo taken by my crime scene investigation camera. fear not that i will not rest until i haf hunted down the one responsible for this trajedy. well... maybe i will take a few dog naps but even then i will be dreaming of the clues!

two days ago a much happier event happened to me. my peepol came home from being gone all day in my dog car and they had a new friend for me to chew on!! i named him chubby puppy and i luved him rite away!

i took him out in my back yard for his christening and made sure that he wuz safe from evil skwerrels.

i said thank you! thank you! to my peepol but they replied that it wuzent a present from them. it wuz from a fish named ganon who belongs to my friend the brilliant calico gecko and it wuz a thank you for my lindsay having fed ganon his dinner while c.g. wuz gone. i didnt quite follow all that but i managed to unnerstand that i got a present from a fish and that wuz pretty cool.

now hershey has started this game of dog bloggers telling about theyr peepol and hana tagged me to reveal mine (even though hershey said everydog already knows about my randy and lindsay) so now i will tell you all the important stuff that i know about them...

my randy and lindsay are peepol who rescued me from jail about five human years ago. since then we haf moved all over the place and taken many rides in my dog car wif our stuff in boxes. i got to swim in the atlantick and the specific oshuns in the same month one time!

my randys job is to feed me dog food for brekfast and dinner. he is pretty good at it most of the time but he gets sloppy about my feeding time on weekends. i still haf to train him to be better about that.

my lindsays job is being a super-hero. she has super-strength and super hearing and lately even a super sense of smell. she is reelly good at rescuing dogs. she is the one who found me and rescued me from jail wen we first met!

both of my peepol like to go for a ride in my car almost every morning and they are gone almost all day long hafing all kinds of fun wifout me! i haf tried to ask them about wut they do but the only thing i haf ever gotten as an answer is that they teach computers to do tricks that are fun and educashunal for peepol. this is obviously a silly lie cuz i know they must be eating cookies all day or why wud they want to leave me behind? humph.

i tag tasha & eva, sitka and tia, and maya-marie to tell about theyr peepol next!

lastly i haf a mystery that maybe my dog friends can help me solve. my peepol keep talking about sumthing called BP and i haf no idea wut they mean by it. i haf asked them a bunch of times but of corse nobody ever lissens to ivy!

15 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy...first of all, I like that picture of your peepol. They are so much more interesting looking than my muzzer and dad, who are pretty boring.

I was sorry to hear about the hexapus, but think your new friend chubby puppy is really cute. Your peepol work hard all day to buy you doggy food, and your randy makes good games too! You are one lucky doggy.

We do not know what BP might be. British Petroleum, Blood Pressure? too many possibles. Put on your dectecative hat!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

OOOOOOO!!!! I know what it is! My claire told me, she says she wants one too someday, but she wants a BK not a BP cuz that how it works.... Hope you find out soon cuz!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Dear Ivy, I was sorry to read of the demise of the hexapus.

Love,

Tubey

PS: BP? BP?

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Aw Ivy, I am sorry to hear about what happened to your hexapus. Goodbye hexapus, may you have a good life at the hexapus bridge.

Are you sure your Randy isn't a pirate? Going on car rides is pretty cool... I wonder why they don't bring you along on car rides. I guess they prefer you guard the house while they are on their car ride.

Thanks for blogging about your peepole! That was interesting! And, where in the specific oshun did you swim? That sounds kinda suspicious that you kept moving around with your boxes. Did your peepole do something bad? No cookies for them I say!

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the spinning wheel of doom - it makes my stuffies smell nasty.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Poor, poor hexapus! He was a very good friend for you, but it looks like chubby puppy is a very good replacement. How cool that he was a gift from a fish! Thanks for telling us about your people. We'll tell you about ours soon. As far as BP goes, maybe it stands for Big Poo. You know how humans are soooo fascinated with our poo! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Poor hexapus! Chubby puppy seems like a good replacement though! Your mom and dad look like a fun-loving couple and they have you so this makes for an awesome family!
Now about this BP? hummmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohh! i am sooo curious about the BP?! mom has a guess but she doesn't want to tell me.

i am so sorry for poor hexapus! RIP hexapus. maybe your can bury him in your backyard and have a mini funeral for him. he deserves it! or at least a eulogy poem! you write such great poems. mom thinks you should publish them!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy,
Poor Hexapus...RIP. I'm sure your new friend will keep you company now that Hexapus is gone.
what is BP??

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Calicogeko said...

...I know what BP is!! ;)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, if you would shed your toys to smitherines like I do, they would never have to get washed. But I am sorry to hear about hexapus. I have been with my Mom in the car when they have been to a BP gas station but I don't think that is what they are talking about. Could they mean Baby Presents? Could a baby be coming?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Hmmmm, BP...I will think about that.

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your hexapus, but I'm glad you have Chubby Puppy now!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Ivy your cubby puppy is great! And the way you protected him from the evil squirrls. Sorry to hear about your hexapus. I will not let mom wash mine now, can't risk it. My mom is working on the "something about my people."
MayaMarie

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ivy... I am very curious about BP. You must figure this out and let us know. I enjoyed learning about your dad and mom. You know... you should have told everyone that your dad made some video games with you as the star! I have found them on DWB and am ADDICTED!!! I will work on my story of my people right now!
Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Hana said...

So your Lindsay lately has had a super sense of smell... and there is that BP which could possibly stand for baby proof and then that chair that moves on its own. Ah, the dog mystery thickens....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home