Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, June 16, 2007

snow! snow! snow?

hey hey dog friends! you will never believe wut i saw today... i wuz in my back yard minding my own business and patrolling for skwerrels wen i heard my peepol calling to me from my front yard. the storm that got sandy all wet also blew down a bunch of branches from the big tree in front of my house and the silly peepol were putting all those branches in my dog car. so i wuz reelly surprised to hear them say "hey ivy! come out here! its snowing!"


i just had to see that so i ran out front and sure enuf there wuz white stuff in the air and on the ground and all over the place! whoa! cool!

but wen i went to play in it the snow wuz not cold and it didnt stick to my paws and it just wuzzent fun at all. leave it to peepol to take all the fun out of snow. huh!

it has been a busy week for the evil skwerrels! i heard from the Ao4 that an evil skwerrel plotted and tried to wipe out simba from this dog world! good thing simba had a dog army to back him up. and i heard from gus and hershey that a crazed skwerrel wuz attacking peepol in germany until a 72-year old man whacked the skwerrel wif his crutch. yikes! i dont know wut a crutch is but i think i want one!

and most disturbing of all wuz wen i read on the Army of Four's bloggy that there seems to be a massive skwerrel gathering of some sort at a golf course in pittsburgh!

after doing sum research wif my randy about rodents at golf courses, i am very worried that these skwerrels mite be invincible! oh the horror! i will keep a very sharp lookout to the west for advancing lines of enemy skwerrels.
Posted by Picasa

15 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger MaPaw said...

How rude of your people to tease you with pretend snow. Do you think the squirrels put them up to it?
-Magnum

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have that same looking snow stuff when we go on our walkie! It's all over the road! It's not even cold or wet, Ivy! I want the real stuff!

Happy father's day to your dad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Hi Ivy: Glad you got the sqwrrl alert. Hope we can block them at the Mississippi, but you keep up the good work there!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I don't get it. Snow? It's June and the weather man on the internet says it was in the 80's there today. What kind of snow was it?

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivy.. please come check out my blog.. the squirrels have invaded my granna's home....

Oh no, I hate that you were disappointed that the snow was not real!

Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

It wasn't real snow Ivy??? Darn, I haven't seen any snow in my life....so I thought it was real.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

My lady says that squirrels and mosquitos are taking over the world, or at least Dallas. Stupid squirrels.

Murph

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy: Someone from Argentina won that squirrel thing in Pittsburgh. Maybe that means all the squirrels will go to South America! Ha rooo!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi! Your humans are funny! We had that too everywhere. Now it stopped... I didn't like it because it made me sneeze.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger ToFFee said...

Hi Ivy!

I thought snow was real too!

I have never seen snow especially living here in Middle East..

Too much sand though!

Be careful with squirrels! They are now having a major revolution!

I got to see squirrels in cages.. hope they won't have a massive breakout otherwise we'll be in twouble!

Wuffs!
Toffee

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ferndoggle said...

All the squirrels in Pittsburgh left the US Open & came into my neighborhood!! They were having a party & I jumped over the fence to join them & got in BIG TROUBLE!

Lola

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Annebelle said...

Hi Ivy!! We are of the same mind regarding Squirrels. I think there is a conspiracy afoot. They are plotting and must be stopped...perhaps it is up to us dogs. Are we the only ones with the power to do this?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger A&S said...

dear ivy, many of the skwerrels are staying at skwerrel hill in pittsburgh, we suspect. then gathering at oakmont.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Hi Ivy. I'm new to the doggy blogs. I'm MayaMarie, and I have a squirel issue to. They are always in our yard and they got in our attic. One was sitting at our table outside. I'll get my Mom to post a picture. We must do something about them.
And I must say, you are very pretty. Can I be a member of your group? MayaMarie

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh ivy..those squirrels are nothing but pests...i ahate them too...i try to jump in the trees and catch them so i can tell them how dumb they are...but the crows and the squirrels just mock me...i might have to grow some wings..orr...maybe teach zippy to go get them for me...NOW that is an idea...hmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home