Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, May 17, 2007

imprisoned... by cats!

i am sorry that i haf not been writing for a few days. first my randy played hide-dog-seek wif me (he gave up and came home after just 2 days) and wen he came home he wuz sicky! so i haf to take care of him to get him better so he can help me write in my bloggy again. but that isnt an easy job becuz my randy and lindsay are staying at a cat house instead of at my house!

the evil bathtub is all ripped up (which is just fine by me!) and there are strangers who come to my house every day and spend all theyr time in the bathroom making skary noises. my peepol said we had to go live someware else for a little while. i said they cud live in my backyard if they wanted to but of corse they werent lissening to me.

so we went to live in a house with a cat. it is very strange. i will put some picktures up on my bloggy just as soon as i can drag my randy and the camera over to the computer.

7 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy! Be careful of them d$%^n cats. They are almost as bad as sqrrrls

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

A cat house! Oh my dogness! Ivy, be careful that they don't get an idea to get a cat!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Hana said...

uh oh... did your mold garden take over the evil tub?

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats. Ugh. Bite 'em.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Ivy too bad your people didn't listen to you! You had a very good idea! We tagged you to tell 7 things about yourself when you get a chance! Hope the cat's not evil!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hola Ivy. I missed you. I hope your Randy feels better now.
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Ivy...cats arent always bad...little ones are very fun...it is the old big ones that are the problem....and they seem to live foreeeeeeeeeeeeever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home