Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, April 16, 2007

I finded out ware my randy went!

hey hey dog friends! lots of you haf been asking me about ware my randy went to get my choco cake cookies.

well, my randy has been hogging my dogpooter all the time for the last few days and i asked him just wut he thot he wuz doing and he said he wuz writing about how he got me ivy treats, so i said ok then.

i gess he is finished wif it now and i get my dogpooter back for blogging again! if you want to read his silly peepol-story you can find it rite here.

tonite it is sooooo windy here that i am not even going out in my back yard cuz a tree mite fall down on me. skary!

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy, I hope you are enjoying your chocolate cakes, because muzzer says that Germany is very far away.

And please be careful of the wind. Do not get blow away....unless you get blown to Azrizona to visit us.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Hana said...

My mom says she is gonna help me create a new area on my bloggy to put up neat peepol stuff, like travel blogs and craft web sites that our blogging peepol have. I will add your Randy's dogventures in Germany to my list of fun stuff! ...afterall, we all gotta know where the food store is in Munich in case any of us blogging dogs go there for choco cookies and pretzels.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Wow, Ivy!

I got lost in Munich. That was soo excitin'. And the Pac-Man games is cooools! Arf! Arf! Sorrys about your portrait. Hope the treats made up for it.

I barked about your Randy's trip in one twos one twos (one) of my last posts, if that is alright. His blog is reeeallys neato!

Thanks.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home