Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my second-brekfast beard

every morning wen my randy is finished wif his brekfast cereal he lets me lick the milk out of the bottom of the bowl... my second brekfast! and every morning wen i am finished he laffs at me and says i haf a milk beard.

i wuzzent sure wut he wuz talking about until i saw this pickture of me...
so thats wut a milk beard looks like.

oh and you can add these to the list of yummy dinners that ivy didnt get to eat. they are called runsas and they are like big round pretzels with beef inside!! oh yumminess!
i think they haf cabbage and onions too but if i got one i wuddent care about that. i wud just eat the bread and the beef. mmmmmmm.... beef! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Ivy, Tasha here. ANY kind of food beard is a good beard! You should see the yogurt beard that Eva and I get at meal time. If we had that runsas we'd eat everything in it. I especially love veggies (OK, ALL food!!). Our wole back thought your Ode to Spring was very lovely. I wish I could write half as good as you. Belly Rubs, Tasha.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Yummy looking food, all wrapped up neat, why oh why can't Ivy eat?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I get that beard sometimes too! Madie just get's her real beard all gross! You are lucky to get a second breakfast everyday!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I only get water beards. You are lucky to get milk beards.

Breakfast cereal, milk, runsas... yep, this confirms your Randy and Lindsay are VERY FOOD ORIENTED!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Runsas! I never have had this before! It sure does look good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Yes Yes MILK BEARD!!! I get this because my mom lets me drink the milk from the bottom of her cereal bowl. Yummy isn't it?
hugs, Sitka

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever had milk. Did you know onions are bad for dogs? I must have had some yesterday because this afternoon I deposited my breakfast on the living room floor, tee hee. Mom is sure glad she has wood floors now instead of carpet.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Can I lick your beard?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Mom never gave me milk cos she didn't know if we get digest milk. What does digest mean? What goes in comes right out of our system right?
Your hoomans always have such yum yum food to eat! How lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home