Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, March 22, 2007

i am the hamburgler!

tonite my peepol watched a silly movie on the magic box and my randy cooked hamburgers in the hot smoky box that lives in the garage. i dont touch that box with my nose cuz randy says it mite be hot and you never know!

those hamburgers smelled soooo good! i told my peepol that i wuz very good all day and i needed a bite to keep my energy up but i thot they didnt lissen to me cuz nobody ever lissens to ivy. but then....

i got a piece of hamburger!!
ivy wins!!

Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we made hamburgers too!! mom and dad said it was soooooo nice outside. we went on a long walk while the grill hot ball things heated up and then they ate hamburgers. i was so tired from my walk i didn't notice that i didn't get any hamburger. drats!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Yeah Ivy! You deserve it. Now Randy knows he should listen to Ivy more often

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hey Ivy you are so lucky! But I bet it was only one piece of burger. Those humans alway tease us with just a taste of the really good food. We are lucky too because we get ground turkey in our kibble for every meal! Sometimes humans can be pretty cool.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Ivy,
I just get pieces of hamburger too - never the whole thing! Randy is nice to share with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

WOOO HOOOO IVVVVVVVVY!

you won, cool stuff. That hamburger lookde mighty tasty.

Murph the drooling Dog

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Hana said...

For ONCE your peepol lissened to Ivy!!! I bet you have totally mastered "THE LOOK." You are probably better than I am at it now.

Hmmm, the hamburger lost though.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hey Ivy, your burger looked so yummy! Save me some next time! And post it to Scotland!
drooool droooool love Marv xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home