Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, March 10, 2007

sharing part 2: you cant haf my lindsay!

last nite my peepol were playing theyr silly games on the magic window again. i hate it wen they do that cuz if i try to say hey hey ivy wants to walk! the peepol just get annoyed and say sit down ivy you are blocking the magic box!

but gess wut abby did? she sat down rite on my lindsays lap while she wuz playing games and abby got to stay!
just look at that smug abby look she is giving me. wen she looks at me wif one ear up and one ear down she is saying tee hee! i am the little boss and i win!
abby says that to me a lot.

how much more do i haf to share? i dont like this one bit! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Dear Ivy,
That just doesn't look fair at ALL! We had those Yorkies stay with us once and one sat on MY mom's lap. I was very nice about it, but I wasn't happy. That's MY mommymommymommy! I wanted to yell at her. But Stormy said we had to be "nice". Hmph. I've learned to share with my brother and sisters, but not with anypup else. She's MY mom! Mine!
You should let Abby know your Lindsay is YOUR Lindsay.
Luv,
Dave

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Teka tried that when she first came to stay with us. I took her outside and gave her a good talking to. Now she has her muzzer side and I have my muzzer side. She has her dad side and I have my dad side. My side is the middle. She has to choose.

Gussie

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, even though copper and i think you are adorable. that abby has quite a personality! that look on her face is pretty cute. i am sorry she is not sharing. i don't share very well with copper when he is visiting. i want all the toys. i want his food. and i want his bed! i mean he's in my house right?!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

What a stinker.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Abby's getting a little uppity! You better sit in the lap instead!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Hana said...

That Abby is a sneakster. I think Abby and Hershey's Mom's baby are going to rule the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home