Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, February 25, 2007

the carpet eater got sick!!

last nite my randy wuz pushing the carpet eater around and it started making a bad stink! it wuz even worse than the stink that happens after i eat vegetables!
so i said to randy hey hey! you shud take the carpet eater to the vet! the vet can give it a shot! (tee hee!) but of corse my randy didnt lissen to me. nobody ever lissens to ivy.

instead he took the carpet eaters foot off and took its teeth out and brushed its teeth!! i thot that wuz pretty good torcher. i hate getting my teeth brushed! i gess that musta fixed it cuz the carpet eater didnt stink any more. too bad.... i thot maybe it wuz dead for good!

stupid carpet eater! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Cash said...

I hate carpet eaters too!! I always get on the couch and hide under the blankets when my Momma is using it.
Nice to meet you...I am Jasper from Arkansas....check out my blog!
You are one KEWL doggie!
Jasper

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Next time your carpet eater gets sick, I will send my muzzer to help your Randy. Nothing she takes apart EVER goes back together right. She has killed two carpet eaters in a little over a year, and is working on her third! Every carpet eater should have a muzzer like mine!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

OH I hate the carpet eating monster! It tries to get my toys too! I think it tells my Mom to mess with where I place my toys cuz she picks them up and puts them in a basket then I have to rescue them! It's a scary mission but somebody has to do it!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
Madie

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Dyson ... that's all I have to say ... Dyson.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

That carpet eater looks scary. It's ok now?

~ fufu

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Too bad the carpet eater didn't stay broken! I hate them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ivi hello
i put your`s link in my blog.
you are a beutiffull lady`s dog.
hug
verdi

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Too bads you didn't get to howl Ding Dong the Carpet Eater is Dead.... Maybe next times.

Wuufs!

Freda

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, next time the carpet eater is in surgery, you should steal one of it's body parts and bury it outside!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home