Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, February 15, 2007

holy cow!


i finally found it. its the place i want to go for heaven wen i cross the rainbow bridge...
gess ware it is? it is iowa!

wut do they haf in iowa you mite ask? well of corse there is butchy and snickers who are reelly cool but even they cant beat a butter cow!

yes you heard me rite! it is a giant cow made all out of butter!!

of corse if you read my bloggy at all then you know that i luuuuuv butter! wen i try to imagine a whole cow of butter it just makes my little keeshond head hurt! mmmmmmm!!!

there is a lady (oh such a wunderful lady) who makes the butter cow every year for 42 peepol years... that is 181 in dog years!! wowzers! they even haf a bumper sticker for butter cow lady luvers.

i wunder if my randy wud put that on my dog car if i got one??

you can watch a video of the butter cow lady at work rite here.

10 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Gus said...

teka wants to join you in butter cow heaven. But she has been breaking butter dishes pretty often. Maybe she won't get there, huh?

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I never tried to eat butter! hummmmmmm maybe I'd best give it a try, huh? Thanks for the tip Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Butter is oh so pawsome! I wonder if a butter cow has a milky or a beefy taste?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Mmmmmmm butter. Once when my lady wasn't looking I licked all the butter off her toast, Yummy.

Murph the Dog

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Wow, that is a LOT of butter! Hey, check out the post on my blog about the peanut butter recall!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Wowie Zowie! That butter lady had better hope Ivy doesn't come to visit!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo. I have been on a quest to try butter for many years now. I still haven't gotten any. Maybe I need to go to Iowa!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

I think I could eat that whole butter cow all myself. My mom calls me a butteraholic because the minute I even smell butter I start drooling. I will do anything for butter (though mom won't give me any)

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Ivy..butter is what MJ likes best...i am going to pack up my suitcase and head on a pilgrimage to find that cow...wanna come?

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

ooooo! a butter cow pilgrimage with MJ! sounds like fun to me! woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home