Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, January 18, 2007

geocaching and a cookie from bruce!

me and my peepol went geocaching again! we went with abby and her peepol and we lookeded reelly hard for a little tiny geocache that we cuddent find last time we looked. is it in here?

maybe it is in here?

i wuz a very good helper but we didnt find that little geocache this time either. maybe next time! a keeshond never gives up!

hey hey! i went down another skary slide! but this time my randy went down wif me cuz my lindsay said it wuzzent fair to make me go down alone. thank you lindsay! i wish i cud get those peepol to unnerstand that no slides is good slides so i dont haf to go down again!

but you know wut made up for not finding the geocache and for going down that slide? i got a cookie! it wuz from cousin bruce! and it wuz the best cookie ever!!

and you know wut else? i wuz such a good girl that i even shared my cookie with abby! it wuz nice of her to let me stay at her house while my peepol were gone so i gess she deserved it.



and speaking of sharing... somedog musta shared my waitin for pretzels pickture with opy and the dogs with blogs cuz it is nominated for a photo of the month! woo hoo! thank you mystery dog for the nominashun.

8 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy! I loved that picture. I wish I had thought to nominate you. But since I didn't I will just vote for you. OK

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the cookie!! So...it's all gone?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I never slid down a slide before. Is it scary?

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Ivy, you are so brave to go down the slide. We would never do it! You are so nice to share your cookie. That is something else we wouldn't do very willingly. Something we DID do is vote for your picture. We love that picture!

Roxie, Sammy & Amdy

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh you shared your cookie. You are a better dog then I. I love my little brother Flash but I would never share my cookies with him.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy you are so BRAVE to go down the slide again! We LOVE the picture of you waiting for the pretzels and we voted for you! Go, Ivy, GO!
Love,
Amber

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

You are such a good dog. I think slides are bad for dogs.

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that was a great photo .. even if you didn't get a pretzel in the end. So sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home