Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, December 23, 2006

tank and sly are here!

this morning my randy and lindsay went around and pickeded up all my toys and put them in the toy baskets and put them away! i said hey hey peepol wut are you doing? but before i cud figure it out gess who came in my door? tank and sly came in my door! wenever those guys come over all my toys haf to go into hiding or they wont survive.

so tank and sly got into my dog car with me and we all went for a ride to go geocaching.

i thot geoaching wif my peepol wuz crazy enuf but going wif those guys is totally nuts!


we ran and ran and sniffed and searched for caches and peed on everything. it wuz great!


i will never understand how tank can walk with the leash like that. doesnt that hurt?

wen we came to a playground those boys dared me to go down the slide. i said no no no ivy doesnt go down slides but then they double dog dared me to and wut cud i say? i just had to do it. those boys were too askared to do it themselves but i wuz braver than any of them. girl dogs rule!




wen we were going back to the car we saw a little poofy pom pom dog walking with his lady. now i know i am sposed to be nice to littler dogs but i gess we all musta been a little excited from our dogvenchers so me and tank and sly all started trying to run toward the pom pom. sly is a slippery one and he got out of his collar and ran like lightning rite at that little poofy! the pom pom lady got big eyes and scooped her pom up off the ground and sly did a flying leap rite at that lady and her pom but just then super lindsay caught up with sly and she reached out and grabbed him rite out of the air! it wuz amazing to see!

boy oh boy did sly boy get in trubble! all the rest of today he has been staying clear of super lindsay. he wont even look at her! i am just glad it isnt me in trubble. whew!

13 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Lindsay! She's my hero!

You are SOOOO brave, Ivy ... I would never had gone down the slide ... I don't think.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We're with Zach. You couldn't get any of us to do down that slide! Boy we wish there was a video of super lindsay! That would be cool. But she was too busy saving the lady and her pom to shoot video. How's that toy doing? Did you kill it before lindsay put it away?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

the toy still lives! i haf learned how to skweak my toys gently so they dont die!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sliding sure looks like fun!

Have a very merry x-mas guys!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Wowie zowie! You went down a slide? You are a brave Ivy! Nothing could make me go down a slide.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Ivy,

Wow ! you guys sure have lots of fun !!

Merry Xmas and happy holiday :D

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Ivy,

Your outing looks so much fun !!! I think I will probably get myself stuck somewhere along the slide ... **laugh out loud***

Merry Xmas and have a fun filled 2007 :D

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Wow that was not only brave but agile too!!! I tried going down the slide once, and I did actually stumble and sort of tumble and rolled and eventually ended up at the bottom, and it was one of those long tubey slide.... and after that, I never went down another slide.....

Wishing you, super Lindsay, and your dad a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy: BOTH you and Lindsay are so brave! And Lindsay must be FAST!
My mom and dad say I'm a very brave girl, too... but I think someone would have to MAKE me go down that slidy board.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Amber

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Merry Christmas Ivy!

I hope you get lots of chewy toys, treats and hugs, and have heaps of fun!

Luv your ol pal Chucksie Bux

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Ivy, Merry xmas to you. :) Hope you got lots of toys and treats

~ fufu

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, cool slide!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Mom got an iPod and dad got a Great Party Sound unit from everybodies. Since Dad can't get any musics out of his GPS, (He's VERY disappointed) he said we could go geocatchin'! Guess whose gonna get lost! Hee hee!

No slip slidin' aways for me. You're sooo braves!

Wuufs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home