Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, December 04, 2006

gard dogs on my window

my lindsay got me some new gard dogs for my window. now wenever i am too busy to keep an eye on my back yard they can help keep the evil skwerrels away! i tried them out today by taking an official dog nap and wen i came back to my yard those gard dogs were still there alert as ever and there wuz not a single skwerrel in my yard!

boy oh boy those guys are gonna be handy! Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It's good that you have assistants! They are cute, but no where near as cute as you!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

awwww thanks tubey. you're a cutie too.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: I think your assistants will also keep birds from crashing into your window, so see, they are very handy!!!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

arrh.. so nice, now you can take a good rest, and long holiday

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

They look so alert! Do you have to share your kibble with them?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Those guys look cool! It's always good to have help keeping an eye on things!
Tail wags,
Storms

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, did you get our christmas card?? we guessed on your address! we hope we got it right or someone else is getting a doggy christmas card!!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh Ivy, Ivy, Ivy! I LOVE your gard dogs! Where did your Lindsay get them? Can we get them online? I want my mom to get some for ME!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hana! my lindsay got the gard dogs at walker home store. maybe your mom can call them on the farbarker to get you some of your own!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, thanks for the info! By the way, was there some kind of brand name on the dog gards?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home