Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, November 19, 2006

little boss and her hexapus

my friend abby showed up at my house the nite before last nite and she didnt go home! she stayed all nite and all the next day and she took the best warm spot on the blankie with my randy while he wuz reading books. grrrrrrr....

abby's peepol call her the little boss cuz she bosses everyone around. she even bosses me wen she is at my house!
one good thing about abby is that she comes with a hexapus just like mine. i dont know if my hexapus ever gets lonely but i think he does. so now he gets to play with another hexapus for a while. doesnt he look happier?

the other good thing about abby is that she ate sumthing she shuddenta and so now she hasta eat chicken-n-rice for a while! and my lindsay said if abby hasta eat chicken-n-rice then ivy shud eat it too!! woo hoo!!

not everything this weekend is happy tho. yesterday my lindsay took me to the place ware the peepol in white coats poke at you with sharp things. they poked me in the shoulder and in the butt! i wuz so askared that i did my get-away dance and i got out of my collar!! freedom!!! but it didnt last long and they got me pinned again. *sigh*

today it wuz abby's turn to get torchered! she got her hairs cut and got a bath! snicker-snicker! i am so glad that i didnt hafta take a bath!

11 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Oh, poor Ivy, I'm sorry you had to go to the pokey place. You must have some Husky in you since you are so good at escaping!

Looks like you and Abby and the sextopuses had fun! The chicken and rice sounds delicious!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Gus said...

mmmmmm chicken and rice is one of my favorites. Sometimes I get green beans too! Have fun with Abby, but you should hope she doesn't stay as long as Travis and Teka!!!!!

gussie

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

What is your chicken toy's name? I saw it in your find your toy game.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

i just call him the chicken. that is a pretty good name. abby chewed his beak off wen she visited before.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, dog friends are the best! i am glad you are having such a good time with abby, she looks like tons of fun! sorry about the pokey place though! chicken and rice and a best friend makes up for it! i get to go see copper on tuesday! YEAH!!!!

oh, go see my blog, you have to watch the video i found!!!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hiya there Ivy! not been around here for a while, there are sooooo many Blogs to check out nowadays it just takes soooo much time.

But glad to see you are lookin' good still and love your escaping tale!

love and licks Marv ;0)

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Hana said...

what is wrong with abby's ear? are they always like that (one ear straight up, one down)?

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...i like pokey people...but i am a bit wierd...they always give me cookies after....i will do just about anything for a cookie...i like your sextopus....i am sure he likes to have company...

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ronak said...

I'm sorry that you had to go through that! I just had to get my final one too, and now my girl is saying that maybe she should get me a lymes disease one because of deer in our yard. Just when you think your human is on your side! But I am glad to see you doing well and being bossed around. I just got bossed around by a 2 pound chihuaha the other day. I thought the phrase was "large and in charge"... no?

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Your pal is adorable in her little sweater. I did not realize how tall you are Ivy til I saw you next to her!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Ivy~
Sorry to hear about that ,Have HAPPY Thanksgiving,I hope alot of turkey comes your way.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home