Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, October 30, 2006

a friendly brown visitor

me and my randy went out my front door to go for a walk-on-the-leash and gess wut? why there wuz a big brown guy smiling and wagging his tail at me! rite there in my own yard!

we did a little dancing and jumping around at first...

then he decided that i wuz ok and i decided that he wuz ok so we patrolled the yard for good pee spots together. we found a lot of good ones!

i dont know if i will ever see him again but i wish him good dogvenchers! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ivy, he looks friendly just from the picture! Maybe he'll visit again!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy....maybe he just moved to your neighborhood and is looking for a pal?

gussie

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

He looks a lovely chap! And great fun. I love meeting new pals, don't you? Happy Halloweeeeeeeen! Marvin x

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ivy you are really nice! if i saw a stranger dog in my yard when i went outside i would BARK AT HIM!!! i don't like it when people come into my yard unannounced!! but i am always nice to dogs i meet somewhere else just not IN MY YARD!!!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

He sure does look friendly! I probably woulda bit him anyway.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Jack Attack said...

wow! I think he might be part german shothaired pointer! Maybe not, but he looks like he might be! I'd probably get along with him just fine too! I get along with strangers well too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home