Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, October 23, 2006

another geocaching dogvencher!

on the day before the day before today my lindsay and abbys mommy were out doin peepol stuff sumware else so randy and me went to abbys house and abby and her dad went geocachin with us! we are such good geofinders! we found this one out in the woods in a log
randy and abbys dad thot it wuz reelly funny to get me to balance on the thin little wood path. i didnt care wut they thot just as long as i got a cookie out of it.
we found four caches in one day! it wuz mostly becuz abby and i are so good at sniffin them out.
we found a cool bridge and had fun walking back and forth across it. danger you say? we laugh at danger! ha ha ha!

today my peepol haf been busy fixin up the place and randy keeps tellin me that i am gonna like wut they haf planned for tonite... i wonder wut it cud be?

9 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I hope it doesn't involve boiled vinegar!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Geocaching? Does that have somethin' to do with the geography of 'puters, you know, like the internet browser? Did you find any food?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger sarah said...

what's geocache? and are you wearing an orange bow? very becoming!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

I want to go cachin' but I have to bark my mom and dad into it. I want to chase those travel bugs!

It looks like soooo much funs!

Wuufs!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Maybe they're planning a big PARTY for you!!!!!!!!
I like your pictures, Ivy! You're very pretty!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivy, I think we need to meet someday...I only live 1 hour away from each other!! I think our moms and dad would get along...plus you are so pretty I think I want you to be my girlfriend, don't tell copper, I think he has a crush on you!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are they gonna cut up Ken! Watch out Ken!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, back off. I asked her to be my girlfriend first.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Kevin the Collie said...

Geocaching looks good - it will give my Mum and Dad something to do after the mushroom season is over. They picked so many, I am living on mushroom risotto - it's a dog's life!
Kev x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home