Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, September 30, 2006

in trubble again!

i dug another little swimming pool in my backyard today! it wuz going so well but then lindsay saw me and told randy and randy had to come out and talk reelly loud about how much he did not like my swimming pool.

poor me! i moped around my backyard for a bit and wen i figured randy had forgotten about being mad i decided to come in. but noooooo! randy had not forgotten at all! as soon as i came in he whisked me over to the evil bathtub and gave my feet another bath! i said hey! we just did this! but randy didnt care.

wen the foot torcher wuz over and i was set free i ran back to my little door but oh my dogness! sumbody had installed a force field to keep me inside!!!

i had to wait around in the house for wut seemed like forever until my feet were all dry. finally lindsay released the force field and let me go back outside again! hurray for outside!

me and my hexapus spent the afternoon waching out for skwerrels.

life is pretty good wen you haf a hexapus to wach your back!

13 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

If you come over to our house, you can dig all the swimming pools you want. My Human doesn't care. Roo Roo has been busy digging a nice one. I'm gonna try to get a good picture of it tomorrow.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Maybe if the you-mans brought you home a nice plastic pool you wouldn't have to DIY?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Oh my dogness...another swimminn pool? My mommy suggests that Randy and Lindsey build you a sandbox for you to build swimmin pools in

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig swimming pools too! Awesome fun! Sorry you got in trouble, sigh. You can come up here and dig with me.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Dear Ivy:
Lots of houses in Azrizona have swimmin pools. Ours does not. If you come to visit, Teka will help you dig one in our yard. I will suprevise and watch the hexapus.

Gussie

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Günter said...

Nicely done Ivy... I'm not into swimming pools, but I sometimes dig holes in the garden where I can hide my stuff...! My folks don't like that either...

Take care,
Günter

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i really like your hexapus Ivy...you are lucky he is looking out for you..we call squirrels tree rats here....they are everywhere....ewwwwy little critters

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

We have lots in common Ivy, I hate squirrels, I LOVE to dig HUGE swimming pools in my yard, and I get feet baths too!!! Sigh...what a life...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy........ you look so SAD! :( If I looked that sad, my mom and daddy would give me anything I wanted!!!
Love, Amber

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Ivy,

I had to tell you that one your minion has been staying at my house. Gemini the bored collie found some squirrels hiding out on the garage roof. She jumped and jumped and jumped hoping to be able to reach them. She didn't, but they got scared when she kept trying and took off for the neighbors.

M-the-V
ps. I'd love to have my own hexapus, but Lily would destuff it before I could. I hate Lily.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy my Mom bought me a stuffed squirrel yesterday at the store. I have already chewed one leg off he he he!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Charlie said...

Ivy, did you read this story? There's a squirrel consipiracy, I think!
- Charlie

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Rusty and Smoky also love to dig. It's a no-no here too, since after digging they have the tendency to run and fall into the holes. (I know that it does not help, that they sometimes see us digging in the garden.) Thankfully, there have been no broken limbs yet.
Does anyone have any great tips, for a new puppy parent, on how to stop our lovable pups from digging?
Please help!
Rose at
http://puppyfun.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home