Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, September 23, 2006

my new skweeky hexapus!

my friend abby has this fuzzy toy that i just luv. it is pink and fuzzy and it has six legs and it is just the cutest thing that you ever did see! wen my peepol went away this week and abbys peepol took me to theyr house i wuz so sad but then abby shared her fuzzy hexapus with me and that made me so much happier!

so today wen my peepol came home gess wut they brot me?

yes! yes! it is my very own hexapus!
o thank you peepol! i luv him very muchly!

7 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Hey Ivy - that is cool! Let's all bet on how long the legs stay on!!!! I say 2 weeks, heh heh heh.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Turbo the Sibe said...

You're lucky to have a nice friend!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Can I play with it Ivy?? I won't tear it up ... honest!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

That looks like a VERY fun toy, Ivy!
Love, Amber

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I want the squeeker!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Ivy! My fluffy friend Sunshade likes you so I'm sure I'll like you too.

I know I love the movie of you squeaking your hexapus. I played it over and over and over just to bug Lily. She is so fat and stupid she jumped up and looked for the squeaky. Hee hee.

If you ever need me to break it's neck for you, just let me know. I am very good at shaking them til their neck breaks.

Love,

M-the-V

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger 文章 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍

 

Post a Comment

<< Home