Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, September 23, 2006

my new skweeky hexapus!

my friend abby has this fuzzy toy that i just luv. it is pink and fuzzy and it has six legs and it is just the cutest thing that you ever did see! wen my peepol went away this week and abbys peepol took me to theyr house i wuz so sad but then abby shared her fuzzy hexapus with me and that made me so much happier!

so today wen my peepol came home gess wut they brot me?

yes! yes! it is my very own hexapus!
o thank you peepol! i luv him very muchly!

5 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ivy - that is cool! Let's all bet on how long the legs stay on!!!! I say 2 weeks, heh heh heh.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You're lucky to have a nice friend!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Can I play with it Ivy?? I won't tear it up ... honest!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I want the squeeker!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Ivy! My fluffy friend Sunshade likes you so I'm sure I'll like you too.

I know I love the movie of you squeaking your hexapus. I played it over and over and over just to bug Lily. She is so fat and stupid she jumped up and looked for the squeaky. Hee hee.

If you ever need me to break it's neck for you, just let me know. I am very good at shaking them til their neck breaks.

Love,

M-the-V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home