Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, September 09, 2006

fixin my dog car

the peepol reely did it this time! they broke my dog car! they were driving in it (without me i mite add) and almost back to my house wen stinky smoke started comin out of the wheel! they just barely made it home and they were glad that theyr ivy baby wuz not in the car for that skary ride.

so anyway they haf been so busy with the kichen that they didnt get around to fixin my car for the longest time until today i told randy he better fix that car soon so i can ride in it again!

we took the tire off and i inspected it. hmmmmm... no stinky smoke in there!



no stinky smoke in there either! i wunder if the peepol were fibbing to me? i cuddnt see wut the big problem wuz at all.

so randy talked to the older wiser randy on the farbarker and he said it needed to be scrubbed down and greased up. that sounded messy to me so i told randy he cud do it himself.

wile randy wuz busy getting his hands all icky i had the perfect chance to run the evil mailman out of my neighborhood for good! he wuz rite there and i cud haf run so fast he wuddnt haf even seen me comin. just a keeshond colored blur of lightning thats all he wudda seen. but lindsay told me no no so i just had to sit there and tell him that he wuz lucky that i decided not to teach him a lesson this time.

meanwile randy got my car all done and put the tire back on and gess wut? there wuz an icky evil spider on that tire! and randy had been sittin on the tire all this time! he wuz lucky that spider didnt bite him in the... tee hee!

lindsay sent the spider to the big cobweb in the sky ware all the flies get theyr revenge. payback time!


finally it wuz time to test out my car. i hopped in and we went for a ride all over my neighborhood. we stopped at every red sign and at lots of places in between. crazy randy just kept stopping everyware and each time we stopped he wuz just way too happy. silly randy!

of corse i wuzznt going to complain. riding in my car is enuf to make me smile any day... just as long as there is no stinky smoke comin out of the tires!

11 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Tank goodness your Randy fixed your dog car. Surely he's gotta realize this is high on the the list of important items. That and food of course. The spider looks scarey!! Downright evil lookin' Stay safe! Oh, did Pam and Ken get to go on a car ride with you?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger fee said...

whew! good thing they managed to fix it! have you thought of a suitable punishment for them people, for breaking your car?

loves,
fee

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Do you think that the stupid evil spider caused the wheel to have it's problem? Or maybe it was the skwerrels. Maybe both?!!!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

ooooo! spiders and skwerrels plottin together?!?! now that is a skary thot!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Dear Ivy:
You are lucky to have people who know how to fix things! My muzzer and dad are hopeless! They cannot fix cars. They cannot fix floors. They cannot fix plumbing. Their answer to everything is to call another people to come fix things. Then I have to work hard to make sure they hire good people who like wirey fellows. Whew. Lotta decisions for a small dog.

Hey. Maybe you guys should move to Azrizona!

love
Gussie

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi Ivy,

Glad your dog car is all fixed up and you can go for rides again. ;)

~ fufu

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger e said...

woah.spider. evil looking. not as evil as Eve looks when Caz pisses her off. I wish we had a car so I can go for rides and go to the dog park everyday.
Glad your car is fixed. You have to demand to be taken on a new adventure everyday!
Love
Fei (and E)

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

My your peepol are handy Ivy!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Ivy:
I had no idea that you had a dog car.How AWESOME is that,How did your humans add the pictures of your paw-pals,we would like to try it.

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Glad your movin' box (dog car) was repaired and you're back 'on the road, AGAIN'. (Thanks. Willie)

I hate those red signs. They reeeeally cut into my nose surfin' time. It's hard to cut into an air foil and get my ears on equal planes.

I think you need to get another vehicle, like my mean green movin' machine. Then when you dog car falls apart you can still go cruzin'.

Too bad you missed your chance with the postman. Maybe next time.

And that icky evil speeder. Good riddens! Did you ever think that maybe randy had it in his pocket, and when he was sittin' on the tire it crawled out? Arf! Arf! Dad taught me to think of everything when analyzing things. He's a devil's advocate sometimes. A stupid one sometimes, too.

Woof!

Freda

P.S. I was watchin' that wierd dancin' video you showed me sometime ago, when I was barkin' about zydeco music. I bet that is what randy would look like if that speeder got into his pants! Arf! Arf!

P.P.S. Like Sam, I think your Paw Pal pictures are groovy. I'm gonna to check it out also.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey gussie! i think it is you who is the lucky dog! it is no fun to haf peepol who like to try to fix things becuz they are always gettin hammers and other evil noise makers out and they make me so nervous!

sam and freda it is not hard to put picktures of your paw pals on your page. just edit your template and use the html code for the picktures from the post comment page. if you are handy with your paw you can rite-click on the picktures and view them all alone to get the link. hmmmm... you haf to ask my peepol if you need more help than that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home