Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, August 31, 2006

my new hedgehog

the other day wen i wuz taking randy for a walk we saw a strange thing. some peepol had all theyr stuff out in front of theyr house and there were lots of peepol coming and going for rides in cars to take away the stuff!

of corse we had to check it out and gess wut i found? a big pile of toys!! i wanted to lick them all but randy said no no ivy you cant do that. wut a spoil sport! the peepol came over to talk to us and they said hi to me and talked to randy and then gess wut? randy picked out a fuzzy hedgehog from the pile and gave it to me! woo hoo!


i carried it with me all the way home... well except for a little bit wen i saw a cat and had to drop the hedgehog for a minnit. but then i carried him the rest of the way home.


we haf been best frends ever since.

i luv my lil hedgehog!

6 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! a new toy! ivey that is so cool! your people are really nice to let you have a toy from that big pile!

oh! i'm at copper's and it AWESOME!! i didn't sleep AT ALL! (mom's not happy)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Cool...a new toy! I want a new toy but mommy said no cause I already have a bunches. But I think she should get me a new one cause she took my referee away...just as I was about to chew his leg off.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like your hedgehog, too. Did your Randy get you that lamp in the bottom photo, too?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Did your Randy get himself a hedge hog too?

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey hershey! sounds like you had so much fun! who needs sleep wen you haf friends huh?

beasley sorry you didnt get to chew your refs leg off. he probly didnt need that leg anyway.

tubey my peepol are crazy. they spend all theyr time on the kichen and never get around to fixin that lamp. it is ok tho becuz that lamp just brings all the icky bugs to my front porch at nite anyway.

hana i read your comment to randy ane he said he didnt need a hedgehog becuz he already has a keeshog. i didnt think that wuz funny one lil bit!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

I got a hedgehog toy for my birthday and really love it!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home