Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, September 14, 2006

half a countertop!

yesterday randy came home from work in the middle of the day! it wuz about peepol lunch time and i thot maybe he wuz going to give me lunch. but no such luck for ivy!

instead a big truck drove up and parked at my house without my permission!! i ran out back to yell at them and tell them to go away and gess wut? randy locked me outside! oh my dogness! now my whole house is unprotected!



i tried knocking on the door and i tried looking reely cute and pitiful but nothing worked.

those guys from the truck just came rite on in and they put giant rocks on my cabinets in my kichen!

randy didnt let me in until those guys and theyr truck had gone away. wen it wuz too late to protect anything. sheesh!

randy wuz not very happy becuz one of the big rocks broked and he said the guys in the truck will haf to come back another day. i said it musta broke becuz you didnt let ivy in. but of corse he didnt lissen to me. nobody ever lissens to ivy!

i just hope next time randy has learned his lesson and lets me protect the house!

8 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You're peepol are stupid not to listen to you!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u get a treat fur being locked OUT of the house?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger e said...

awww Ivy, you looke so cute in the video trying to get in. Same thing happened to me yday. A removalist guy came and Eve and Caz put me in the crate because I growl too much at strangers. I mean, if not I, who is going to protect the house right? Sheesh, our peepol are stewpid.

love
Fei & E

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gus said...

I always listen to Ivy. I would tell her peepol to listen too, if they would listen to a terrier!

gussie

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Here is a message to your Randy:

Dear your Randy,
Ivy is vari hurt that you do not consult with her, and that you do not lissen to her, and that you lawk her out of her home. You have hurt her feelins. She only meens well and wants to patect you and the hous, her favit things. Peas lissen to her nex time.
Hana the Dog

Ivy, I hope this helps!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy! Tag you are it! I've tagged you in the new game. Blame Buster cause he tagged me! Go to my blog to see what you need to do.v

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Wow Ivy - that kitchen sure is looking nice ! That new counter could just be for your treats and no human food :-)

LOve
Opy

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

OH Ivy, I feel your pain in that video....bad daddy.. Did he make it up to you?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, you have a great blog too. We are both very fortunate to be nominated since all of the canine bloggers are special in different ways! Keep up the great work.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home