Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, October 02, 2006

happy pumpkin appreciation month!

happy october everydog! the month has gotten off to a busy start for me already!

first off i am the featured dog blogger of the month at the fabulous dogs with blogs website! if you havent seen it before you gotta check it out. thanks to my friend tubey for the nomination!

the lovely miss sunshade wuz the awesome blog winner and she reelly deserved it! she is the cutest and smartest superdale ever!

pam and ken haf been enjoying theyr short time of freedom and pampering while they wait for the day wen i can appreciate them!

charlie sent me this very fritening story about evil skwerrels attacking little peepol pups! warning to puppies: this is very skary stuff. dont read it if you get nitemares!

my peepol saw a dog parade and went to a dog party without me!! can you beleeve it? i thot it wuz very unfair. they said they just stumbled onto it and didnt haf time to go home and get me but i think it wuz just another plot to haf fun without ivy! stay home and be good ivy! thats wut they always say!


on a more happy note... i got a new bag of dogfood! hurray for dogfood! the best part is getting to lick the bag. mmmmm!

well i gess that is all for now. i hope all my dogfriends are hafing a good october so far!

12 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ivy!!!!! Ivy!!!!! Ivy!!!!!

Chants your #1 fan,

Tubey

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Pam and Ken look great! I tried to vote for you but could not figure it out. I am glad you are the featured blog this month. Maybe someday I can be that good. I saw that article on the squirrels too. Pretty scary!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, can you explain to me how to make the words in my blog 'hot' like you did in yours? I wanted to make my blog words "Squirrels Are Evil" take people to your page but I can't figure out how to do it.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part of the dogfood bag is INSIDE the silly thing ...

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Charlie said...

Way to go, Ivy. Congrats!
- Charlie

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Congrats, Ivy! You had our vote!
You tried to warn everyone about squirrels. Why does no one listen to us pups? Bipeds!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Oh Ivy, how mean of your people not to go home and take you to the dog parade!

I LOVE pumpkin, I eat it every day. So every day i pumpkin appreciation day for me!

Congrats on being the featured site! Wooowooo!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhhh!i am going to have to ask mom and dad to let me lick my dog food bag!!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Congratulations Ivy! We told my sister E.Rabbitt about your blog and now she enjoys you too. Pam and Ken are lookin' fine. Do they know what the future holds???
Gussie

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

That's reeeally cooools bein' the featured DWB dog blogger of the month! Congrats.

Those skwerrel thingys are reeeally skary. Reminds me of Jaws. A long time ago, my dumb dad use to feed them on his porch and one would come into the house. Reeeeally dumb!

When he worked at the zoo, a pesky skwerrel got above the ceilin' in his office and spent the weekend havin' a party in the office. Plants were tipped over, dirt dug out of the speeder plant, pee and poop all over! It was cooools. I think so, anyway. Dad finally live trapped it and took him to a galaxy far, far away. Euthanasia was never considered.

What a movin' picture! Never heard of that food called SWVI. Arf! Arf! Sometimes Ivy, you looked like a ruffed lemur when you were alickin'.

Oh, oh! The electric sticks in my mouse are almost out of electric. Better go.

Congrats!, again.

Woof!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy! My muzzer just found this on line and we are rushing it to you so that you can take steps to protect Pam and Ken! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061005/ap_on_sc/pumpkin_problems
They are sooo beautful that with a shortage of Pumpkins, someone may try to steal them.

Keep Safe
Gussie

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy! My muzzer just found this on line and we are rushing it to you so that you can take steps to protect Pam and Ken! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061005/ap_on_sc/pumpkin_problems
They are sooo beautful that with a shortage of Pumpkins, someone may try to steal them.

Keep Safe
Gussie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home