Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, November 13, 2006

my new favorite word

the day before the day before today my peepol put all theyr clothes and stuff into bags and left me behind! they told me to stay here and be good ivy wich is wut they always say wen they leave me behind.

well i waited for them and waited for them and wen it wuz dogfood for dinner time my peepol still werent home but then gorby the cat's mom and dad came to my house and gess wut they had? they had the most wunnerful smelling thing ever! it wuz called pork loin and now that is my new favorite word! pork loin for dinner! pork loin for desert!

well they left and i waited for my peepol to come but they didnt come and they didnt come and then it wuz ivy bed time but i cuddnt sleep cuz i wuz so worried and i stayed by the door all nite and didnt sleep at all! then i woked up and it wuz dogfood for brekfest time but my peepol still werent home! gorby's mom came again to give me brekfest but no pork loin this time. oh well.

finally my peepol came back! i jumped and jumped for joy and told them all about the pork loin but they just rubbed my ears and said they were sorry for leaving me behind. i said well dont leave me behind again! but they didnt lissen. nobody ever lissens to ivy.

oh well. maybe if it happens again i will get some more pork loin.

8 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! pork loin!

Sounds yummy!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Aw, poor Ivy! But you did get yummy pork loin! If only our humans were smart enough to listen to us!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, next time your peepol don't come back, you should go on some dogventures to visit us bloggin' doggies! I hear Isabella gets to eat some pretty neat stuff!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger sarah said...

dear ivy,
we came across a truly frightening website. be warned before you click on this site. there are photos of an evil mastermind squirrel wearing clothes to endear himself to the public: http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, I so feel your pain. My peepol have done that to me too.

 
At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pork loin or peepol .. pork loin or peepol .. some choices are just too hard to make ...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pork loin, oh the swwet sound of it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

I know all about that left me behind stuffs. Oh, how you must have suffered! I reeeallys feel for you. At least you gots some piggy pieces and parts out of it. After a fortnight, all I got was a dumb flag and some weird 'Schmackos', which I don't even like, yet.

We've all got to band together and stop this left me behind (LMB) stuffs!

Wuufs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home