Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy howl-o-weenie!

bloggy is being bad tonite and not taking my picktures so i will just haf to post them later. i got to be super dog for howl-o-weenie and i got lots of cookies but out of all the little peepol who came to my house with bags of candy for me, my peepol didnt let me haf any of it!

i hope all my dog friends had a happy howl-o-weenie and got more candy than i did!

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Indy: We aren't allowed to have candy (!??!) but check our blog today (1 NOV) to see what we DID get! Woooooooooo!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I meant "Ivy". Sorry. I'm still kinda excited!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

My Mom didn't give me any candy either. But I did some get doggie treats whenever I did "stay". I had to do a lot of that.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I am asking for you to help me for the month of November!

I have made the NABLOPOMO pledge and have committed to a new blog post every day for the month of November.

Can you guys come visit my blog every day this month and keep me going?

www.foxterrorist.blogspot.com

Just leave a comment and let me know you were there!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home