Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, November 13, 2006

the evil skwerrel police impersonator!

my good friends and fellow dog blogging warriors akira and shiro just sent me the skariest news i haf seen in a while. be warned this is not for puppies...

apparently there is a skwerrel master of disgizes who dresses up as all sorts of unnatural things to weasel his way into the hearts and minds of unsuspecking peepol.

he even goes so far as to impersonate an officer of the law! who knows wut wicked things he does with the power of the police!

http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/642907.html
so beware peepol! beware dogs! if you are going for a ride-in-the-car and you see blue flashing lights behind you... look closer! make sure there is no fuzzy tail or beady little eyes staring back at you from the rear view mirror!

thank you akira and shiro. you are true supporters of the cause.

10 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Hello Ivy,
Thank you for publicizing this! The doggy world must know. This gives a whole new importance to the old "fuzz buster" device sometimes found in cars to alert the driver of police presence. Perhaps it will also alert them of the fuzzy squirrel impersonator. One can only hope.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

YOW!!! That's scary!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Oh, Ivy! That is all very scary! It is a good thing you and Akira and Shiro shared this news with the rest of us!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ender said...

Ivy, it is a good thing that you have a watchful eye so you can warn us about those evil skwerrels! Thaose were some scary pictures...makes me shudder!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I think we should send all skwerrels to Vernazza Italy. I saw a sign that says they are actually ALLOWED in that city!! (see my blog about 7 pics down) That city does not allow car rides or music, but they allow skwerrels!! Can you imagine THAT?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh evil evil. I'm glad I found out about this. My brother Flash and I always try to get all the evil squirrels in our yard and I will double my efforts now.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH IVY!!! what are you going to do?! my mom found this website a while ago. have you ever seen the water-skiing squirrel??? THAT IS SCARY!!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! Thanks for the warning! I'm sure you've already seen this, www.scarysquirrel.org where they help us track these evil beings.

We kitties are also concerned about the rash of vishus deer attacks that have been occuring lately www.catblogosphere.blogspot.com

Stop and see me sometime. We love woofies!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ivy: Somepuppy needs to grab that squirrel and shake it!
Did you see the HORRIBLE picture I posted the other day? http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2006/11/woo-its-me-dave.html Sorry... don't know how to do a hyperlink here. Anyway - a squirrel with PIZZA! And I can't have any! : (
Luv,
Dave

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Thanks for the warnin'! Those sneaky sneaker-uppers. I can't believe the state would gives them licenses to drive!

Luckily there are no skwerrels here yet. Our trees aren't dumb enough to house them yet and we don't have any wild pizzas here. (Ao4) But I certainly will keep my eyes peeled. Maybe I'll start walkin' backwards.

Wuufs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home