Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, November 23, 2006

oh the food!

you wuddent beleeve how much food my peepol made today!! it wuz amazing! they chopped and stirred and baked and roasted and oh the smells i smelled!
hey! wut is this in the bowl? that isnt wut i smelled! i dont eat this junk!

now that is more like it! thats wut i like to smell! that is one huge birdy!
of corse i didnt get any. i shudda known.

but i did get to lick some sour cream! i luv sour cream! i had to share it with my friends tank and sly who came to visit. we got two licks each! mmmmm!!

those boys are so loud and rowdy. they like to wrestle in my house with my toys. i yell and yell and tell them they cant do that in here but they dont ever lissen to me. nobody ever lissens to ivy. my lindsay and randy even yelled at me for yelling too much and told me to quiet down!


after all that wrestling the boys were tired so they took a nap on my dog couch. i didnt get to use my dog couch at all even for a little bit all day!
now it is everybody-go-to-sleep-time. i better go tuck my peepol into bed and make sure there are no crumbs left on the floor...

10 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ivy :-)

Love
Opy

PS - Don't click on the above link - it is from that person that Meeshka was talking about on her blog - they have just changed user id's. STUPID PEOPLE !

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey opy! thanks for the warning! i woofed that comment rite outta there. peepol can be so stupid.

happy happy thanksgiving to you too!

luv
ivy

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha Roo, Ivy! Happy Thanksgiving!
It's very nice of you and your people to have sailors over for dinner! I'd-a licked 'em right on the NOSE to say thank roo for serving! I'd-a licked your peoples' noses, too, if you wouldn't-a minded.
Your friends look fun - especially snuggled up on the couch. That's a pretty quilt there, too! My mom makes quilts - did your Linsay make that?
Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Keeping the floor clean in our kitchen was an exhausting job. Travis would butt bump muzzer so she dropped things, then we all rushed in to get our share. She figured it out pretty quick, and we got banished. Hope your friends were more polite

Gussie

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ronak said...

Ivy, it sounds like your thanksgiving was pretty fun... except that your visitors got to play with your toys, and that's no fun! What kind of doggie are you again? I forget and other than my own, I'm not too good at knowing breeds. But you're so cute, especially in your thanksgiving pictures!! I don't think my human realized you're pretty small before. Silly humans! We've linked to your blog because we just love it.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Great action there on the sour cream. Didn't your friends bring their own toys for you to play with?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey zim! grandma made that quilt. it is one of my randys favorite blankies ever!

gus i am sorry that your master plan didnt work out so well. you are a genius so it shudda worked!

ronak i am a keeshond-X. The X stands for X-tra speshul! sum peepol call keeshonds the smiling dutchman. we like very much to swim and chase rats and skwerrels.

buster those boys didnt bring any of theyr own toys but they wanted to play with all of mine! and my peepol had to put most of my toys away so nobody cud fight over them. that made me kinda cranky let me tell you!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Boy, you were nice to share you couch Ivy. I hope you found lots of crumbs after you put the peeps to bed--did you get leftovers today?

Pippin

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeYlo Ivy =]

hehe thats cute of you, letting the humans know how much you love them by dribbling water on them!

It looks like you had fun with your friends that came over =D

love
floss

p.s Happy Thanksgiving

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger ranger said...

you didn't get any turkey? not just a little? i got a whole smoked turkey just for me and my doggie brother. my humans must love me.

-*w00f*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home