Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

re-gifting is great!

remember wen i got that giant dinosaur bone that wuz too skary to eat? well i finally found sumbody who isnt askared of it at all! i gave my bone to my next-dog neighbor sandy and she thot it wuz the best present ever. and she didnt even know that i didnt want that bone! isnt re-gifting great?

gus tagged me to make up 5 resolushuns so i gess i better do that. hmmmmm... lemme see... now gussies were all very good-dog kind of things to resolve to do but they didnt sound like much fun to me. i need better resolushuns:


1. i resolve to catch an evil skwerrel and make him tell all his secret skwerrel plans.

2. i resolve to eat more dog food for dinner. one scoop just isnt enuf.

3. i resolve to find more geocaches and get my peepol outdoors way more often.

4. i resolve to haf all the cats in my neighborhood bow down to me and become my skwerrel-elimination force.

5. i resolve to go for a walk wif my peepol every day!

i tag freda and turbo and fufu and hana and hershey.

10 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Girasol said...

Just stopping by to say Happy new year 2007.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Great Resolutions Ivy! I like the part about catching a squrrl. Teka is a good torturer if you need help making him talk!

gussie

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger A&S said...

dear ivy,
you are being a good supervisor, watching you neighbor chew the big bone! that was nice of you to regift it!

akira & shiro

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Hana said...

I wish I had some gifts to regift. I didn't get one thing for christmas.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Peepol should be as thankful for gifts as your neighbor was. He didn't even care that you were scared of it!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, i am trying really hard to make nixon bow down to me. its hard work! but i am SURE he would help you rid the world of skewerels!! cause he loves to "hunt" them from the window

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Enlisting Feline Forces to eliminate the evil squirrelies - excellent idea!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Ivy, re-gifting is such a kewl idea. And Sandy does seem to love the giant bone. hee hee

~ fufu

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Johann The Dog said...

I always wanted to know what the squirrel invasion plans are -- when you find out can you keep us all posted? I'm sure all doggies will be eternally grateful.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

My silly bloggy isn't posting my pikcher!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home