Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

travellin peepol

my peepol went for another go-away and i had to stay with abby and her peepol. this time we got along reelly good and i wuz not so lonely for my randy and lindsay.

i gave abby a present wen i went to her house! it is a little dog bag with a pink dog jacket inside. the jacket even has a pocket so abby can carry an extra cookie wif her. how cool is that?

wile my peepol were away they saw my cousin jackie who taught me how to growl reelly good. now i am such a good growler and jackie must be so proud of me! they also visited my cousins bella and bruce and scruffy and shiloh and two puppies at the airport! wowie! i wish i cudda visited all those dogs too but i cuddent so my randy took this pickture of jackie for me.

can you beleeve that my peepol made more pretzels without me?!? all i can say is how rude! even worse they brot back picktures to taunt me with! ooooo... those pretzel picktures make me hungry!

wen my peepol went hiking to look at a river falling off a cliff they saw this sign:
of corse the sign itself is just rude... speshully becuz there were cats living at that place... but wut i reelly want to know is wut kind of dog is that on the sign?? my randy thot it mite be a dorkie and my lindsay thot it looked like a duck. wut do you think?

14 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Gus said...

A Duck-ador?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Before I even read your last paragraph, I was wondering what the heck that thing on the sign was.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Looks like a hound dog of some sort to me!

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Maybe it's dog poop.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like any dog I know so I guess it would have been safe to ignore the sign!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

It looks like one of those Rorschach tests! Or poop, like Tubey said.
Those pretzels look incredible! I should get my mom to make some.
Tail wags, Storms

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Haaaa HAAAAAA, that is so not a dog on that sign.

Hey, those pretzels make me hungry, mmmmm

Murph the Dog

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think it looks like a country.

Pretzel please!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hey, I was thinking the same when I looked at that picture (but before I read your post)... "what is that?" I don't think that's a dog. If it's a dog, then whoever drew the sign has never seen a dog before.

So, are they expecting us dogs to read the letters on the sign? Bah ha ha ha... I don't know how to read! Guess that means I'd continue walking past the sign! HA!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Ivy,

That is a VERY rude sign. Not only do they not want dogs but they insult us with that thing on it!

Now let's talk about pretzels. We want one. Would you send one to us, please?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Toby said...

Hmm...a duck?? Maybe half duck half dog?? Hard to say. But it's def. not a picture of a dog!

Tobes

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Girasol said...

I think is a dog-phin!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger MaPaw said...

I think it is a seated cat wearing an oversized baseball hat. The cat is saying "no dogs allowed" and I am saying "yum, kitty stew."
-Magnum

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

It is a duck-dog! And yes, i fetch real quiet like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home