Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, January 20, 2007

things i luv

i luv to go for rides-in-the car becuz i see the neatest stuff. the other day i took a pickture of the sunset from my car and it wuz bouncing all around and it made the pickture come out all funny but i kinda like it better that way.

but you know wut i luv more than car rides and sunset picktures? rawhides! yeah!
life dozent get much better than eating a rawhide in your backyard on a sunny day. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

No, you're right, doesn't get much better than that...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Cool picture, Ivy! Oh, the one of the sunset is cool, too! Ha roo! Hey! Is that a Mr. Carrot beside you?!?! Our great-brother Booter (Lab/Aussie mix) used to have a stuffed carrot called Mr. Carrot. It was a very nice toy!
Tail wags,
Storm

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Wow, Ivy, you are truly an artist.
-Magnum

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

That's a really cool picture Ivy :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I bet Mr Carrot was happy to be out there with you and the rawhide!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Rawhide? My mom has banned those from my doghouse because I pull off pieces of the rawhide and swallow them, and then I cough and choke on them. So, no raw hides for me. I don't even know what snausages are. Zach gets them and so do the Dachsies. I think I am deprived.

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, i would add having a doggie door to your list. cause i am SO jealous of your door! and i think you are the only dog i know that has one! you can go outside and play any time you want (unless lindsey and randy lock it...)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

oh yeah hershey i luv my dog door too! and gess wut? my friends tank and sly got theyr very own dog door becuz they likeded mine so much.

maybe your peepol will get you a dog door too if you ask reelly nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home