Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ode to butter

oh butter let me count the ways
you bring joy to my hart
i always love to sing your praiz
but dont to ware to start

your yellow color, soft and creemy
bekons me come neerer
your yummy smell so rich and dreemy
makes my mission clearer:

i haf to eat you yummy butter!
i haf to get a lick!!
but if my peepol find us out,
we better run, and quick!!!

my peepol tell me "not for you!"
they say that butter's bad.
but butter, know that this is true:
youre the best ive ever had.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

I really like your poem, it's great,
All about that stuff called butter.

Wonder how it hit the plate,
When it starts within an udder.


Or somethin' like that. Great poem, Ivy. Precious picture too. Do you read Shakespeare or Ginesburg?

Woof!

Freda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home