Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, January 29, 2007

viziting a mouse?!?

my peepol took me for a ride-in-the-car to abby's house and they brot my bed again and i said uh-oh! wut is happening? and then they left me there for four sleeps! wen they finally came back i said hey peepol ware did you go? and they said they went to visit a mouse!

a mouse?!? why wud they go to vizit a mouse? and i said come on peepol wut else did you do? so they showed me the picktures they took with my spy camera...

my randy got eatted by a shark! oh how skary!


and then my randy got chaseded by the giantest dog ever! run randy run!


it looks like there wuz another dog there who wuz not so big or skary...


i asked my peepol if they ate good foods without me and they said oh no ivy. nothing nearly as good as your dogfood! and i said ok then.

i am glad that i stayed wif abby. it sounds like viziting a mouse is no fun at all! Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: I think you are very lucky to have an Abby friend to stay with when your people go away! I have my friend Travis, and he is much more fun than ANY mouse

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Roo Roo killed a stupid mouse at our house. I don't understand why a human would think it was more fun to go visit a mouse than be with you, Ivy!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

My Mom and Dad used to go on dates where that mouse lives right after he moved there. He is not fun.

Come to my blog to see a toy you can ask for. It is about squirrels.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom and dad have visited that mouse too! but not together and they always say they want to but i have successfully kept them from going!! and since that baby is on the way it will be a while before they go! but this will probably seal the deal that they WILL go one day! i heard that mouse likes kids!?

my great granddaddy that just passed away in decemeber, the one copper talked about helped build that mouse's house! how cool!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm sure you had a great time at Abby's house - more fun than visting a mouse!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Only silly people would go so far away to visit a mouse!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm .. your peepol are weird .. viziting mouses ...

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

A mouse? I don't get it either, Ivy! I'd MUCH rather spend time with YOU! Glad you got to stay with Abby, at least.
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Ivy...just passing through and thought I would say hi to you!

Your site is awesome! I need to get mom to figure out how to post videos of me on my blog as she doesn't have a clue and I don't know either. We are both new to all this.

Billy Boo

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Why would your Randy and Lindsay want to go visit a mouse? Didn't they get rid of a mouse house in your own house?

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are so confused! Choosing a mouse over Ivy? We would never do that! Your people need to be trained better. At least they didn't eat any foods that were better than your dog food! That would just prove you need to work harder on their training!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Ivy, I'm glad that your people are back. It looks like your Randy's face has the same thing as my dads face has, scratchy stuff that is totally fun to lick when they don't know that they have food in it! Did he get that while visiting the mouse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home