Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, February 26, 2007

wee-ha!

hey hey gess wut my dog friends... it snowed in my front yard and in my back yard!!! i had such a good time running so fast and kicking up the snow and scaring the snot out of all the skwerrels around my house! tee hee! you never know wen a skwerrel mite be hiding under the snow and you just haf to check!

my peepol were reelly happy too! i said hey hey peepol are you happy that it snowed? and my randy said he wuz happy becuz there wuz a wee on the couch. hey! wait a minnit! i get in big trubble if i wee on the couch! that is totally not fair!

i checked it out but there wuz no wee on the couch. just a stupid white box. wuts up?

my peepol got all kinds of smelly stuff out of the white box and did a little dance around the magic window box and started waving magic wands of death around in my living room!

my lindsay wuz giggling cuz she said she made randy on the magic window box. i smelled it and told her that it wuz definately not my randy. it didnt smell like him at all. but she didnt lissen. nobody ever lissens to ivy.
so now my peepol are totally distracted wif the magic wands and the worst part is that there is snow outside and nobody wants to run in it wif me any more! *sheesh*
 Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I got snow too Ivy!!! Isn't it a blast to sniff around in!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger A&S said...

wow, ivy, great series of action shots there! looks like you got lots of snow! tell your randy to be careful not to put a whole in the tv box with that remote control of death!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

OH NO! My peep-pol got the magic death wands too. Ivy you gots to be careful. Momma accidently hit me with the death wand. She said she was sorry and gave me hugs and kisses but she wasnt sorry enough to get rid of the death wand. My peep-pol play with that thing every night.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Maybe you should bury their wands in the snow. Then they'll want to be outside with you.
-Magnum

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, I don't know what a wee is, but you should take that magic wand and wave it around so the wee goes away, and then everyone will play in the snow.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, I have to tell ya a secret. Sometimes my mom is writing things, and she sometimes spells things your way... she looks at the spelling for a second with a puzzled look on her face, then wrinkles her forehead and tilts her head to figure out what the English spelling is, not what the dog spelling is, then she sighs. You've got her little brain going in circles.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

ohhhh! poor beasley!! i am sorry that you got hit in the noggin wif the death wand. i knew those things were evil! maybe magnum is rite and i shud bury them in the snow.

hana you tell your mom that dog spelling is just fine cuz we dogs spell things just how we think they shud be spelled and we are the smartest anyway! tee hee!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Ooooooh, you got snow too! And a kiss! Wow, big weekend for you Ivy! I hope Harley gets to come play with you soon!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I got in big trouble when I did a wi on my Mom's bed once. Gee whiz it was bad!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Those crazy wands, my josh whacks me in the head sometimes and then thinks its better when he says "pooor puppy! i'm sooorrryyy!"

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

hi i am board

GIR
out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home