Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, March 09, 2007

but i dont like to share!

gess who came over to my house the day before yesterday? abby came over to my house! and she sleeped two sleeps and she still hasnt gone home yet!

ever since abby came over i haf been hearing a lot of this word share. i dont like it. i haf to share my toys and i haf to share treats and i haf to share the big bed!

today wen my peepol came home they showed me that i got a bag in my pee mail box! gess who the bag wuz from? it wuz from hershey and copper!! and it had cookies inside!!! there were two cookies but did i get both of them? nooooo! i had to share my cookies with abby! and the bag had my name on it. how not fair is that?


sharing is stupid.

8 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee! "we" went to ikea and decided to surprise you with cookies (actually WE had to stay in the bathroom and our moms went to ikea)!! hope you don't mind...it doesn't look like you did. we are glad we gave you two cookies cause we didn't know that abby was there! or else you would have had to REALLY share and only have half a cookie!! we thought it would be fun to put cookies in your mailbox. we are glad you (and abby) enjoyed them!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Dandy Duke said...

That was nice of you to share Ivy! I think you deserve an additional cookie for sharing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, I know what you mean, ever since my Mom and Papa brought me home that puppy (Madie) I've had to share ever since! She gets half of the food I used to get! It's SO not fair! AND I'm twice as big as her so my treats should be 2 times more! But it is fun to play with her, I just don't like it when she gets MY attention, treats, and special privileges!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Boy, I wish I had a Copper and Hershey who lived near me so I could get cookies too!

I bet the mailman tasted really guuuuddd!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Hana said...

You know what I think? I think Copper (and possibly Hershey) have a crush on you Ivy!! Copper and Ivy, sitting in a tree....

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey silly hana! skwerrels sit in trees... dogs dont sit in trees! *sheesh!*

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Gus said...

You are a good girl for sharing your cookies Ivy! Remind Abby that sharing must go both ways. That is what muzzer tells Teka all the time!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

If i ever come to visit you cousin ivy, i won' make you share stuff with me. Because I probably wouldn't share stuff with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home