Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

meetin' my neighbors

today the snow thief came to my neighborhood again and stole most of my snow. i wuz sad about the snow but happy becuz now my peepol will take me for walks again. silly peepol are too wimpy to walk in the snow becuz they dont like getting theyr feets wet. ha!

wile we were walking we met a dog that i haf never even seen before!! his name is harley and he said that i wuz pretty. i told him that he smelled good and he wuz very tall and then he gave me a kiss!! i hope i get to see him again... i need to go for more walks!!

next door to me on the other side from sandy there is a new little dachsie pup. he is so tiny and he is so shy that i hafent met him yet or even sniffed his behindly. i will haf to do that soon.


thanks to indy for pointing out that today is spay and neuter day. my peepol tell me that its a very good thing. 'nuff said.

8 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Did you tell Harley that he was gonna be the star of your bloggy post today? My mom says she never tells people about my bloggy because she is embarrassed. What does that mean?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Hey Ivy: I can tell that Harley really likes you! I hope you get to meet the other puppy soon. Happy spay day!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I love that little "I'm fixed - how about you" square.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Cash said...

Sounds like you have some nice neighbors! Lucky you.
Sorry your snow is missing!!!
Jasper

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

oh, IVY! What a handsome new neighbor! Tall, dark and handsome! And he KISSED your muzzle!?!? How SWEET!
Love,
Amber

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Meeting new friends is the best part of walks! Well, that and peeing on things, but maybe you do not do that since you are a girl.
-Magnum

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, harley looks like a nice doggie and he kissed you. So sweet. :)

~ fufu

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

I thought I was your boyfriend!! I understand though, the long distance thing can get hard. I forgive you my sweetness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home