Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Thursday, March 15, 2007

abby and ivys movie reviews: plague dogs

hey hey dog friends! abby and me want to tell you about this movie called the plague dogs. dont watch it!! it is the skariest movie we haf ever seen! i added it to my peepols list of movies to get on the pooter wen the peepol werent looking and wen it showed up in the box on the pee-mail post my peepol brot it in and we watched it.

my lindsay wuz smart cuz she cud tell it wuz a bad bad sad sad movie rite away. it made her so sad she cuddent even finish her pizza! (i dont think i haf ever been that sad...) so me and abby and randy watched the rest of the movie. randy kept saying it had to get better but the longer it went the worser it got.

ivy gives it four paws down.
yeah this is abby. that movie sucked. it wuz more fun to watch the fuzz on the floor than to watch those poor dogs get chased around by bad men with guns. i wanted pizza but i didnt get any. that sucked too. four paws down! Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Cash said...

I'll be sure to NOT waste my time with that movie!
Thanks for the review,
Jasper

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

If you can't even finish your pizza than this is not a movie I wanna see - that's for sure! Thanks for letting us know how awful it is Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ivy, my mom looked up that movie on the wikipedia site and ew that does sound like a bad movie! four paws down!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

and it's animated???? yuck!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

You girls should review more movies Ivy!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Thank you for the review. Like Copper, my mom helped me look it up on wikipedia. I will not be adding that movie to my queue. Booooo Boooo on you movie!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Avery said...

My mom says she read that book and it was very, very sad (unlike her favorite book, Watership Down, which is by the same author). I wouldn't want to watch the movie! I hope you aren't having nightmares because of it. It makes me shudder just to think about it.

Wags,
Avery

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

I love the movie review! Thanks for the warning.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Nessa Happens said...

It was however a very very good book by the same author I think as Watership Down...

but yes for doggies very sad. Still it is important that people know the things that dogs are made to do in the name of science. Sometimes it makes me want to howl!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger ljf said...

At first, I honestly thought this review was a sort of joke...given the (perhaps intentional?) awfull spelling.

As much as I like hearing other opinions, this review left me nothing to think about.

All you've said is you didn't like it because it was 'sad'. When did that alone constitute a bad movie? You also say nothing about the quality of animation or flow of the plot.

I'm afraid I hardly call that a review.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home