Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, March 12, 2007

working on my hana look

hey hey all my dog friends! thank you all for your helpful suggeshuns to make my peepol behave. i likeded nanooks idea the best! tee hee!

since i am not getting nearly enuf handouts these past few days i haf decided to try working on my look. hana is so my hero and inspirashun becuz she has mastered her look so good she can even get buttery popcorn!
here i am working on my own poor ivy look. as hard as i try i dont think i am as good as hana cuz it did not get me any of wutever wuz in that bowl!

i wuz so impressed wif hanas look that i nominated her for the awesome blog award for march! go hana! Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy, Darn, I thought your Hana look was very very convincing. Those peepol of yours should have given you everything in the bowl after *that* look!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Cash said...

What a look!!! You are good at that....I need to take pointers from YOU.
Jasper

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Ivy, you look so sad in that pic. I would have handed the whole bowl of popcorn to you

~ fufu

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your peepol are too busy snacking and not looking at those eyes! You got it down Ivy! They need to pay attention to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Great job Ivy. I don't know why your peepol didn't cave into that look!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, take it from me, the master of The Look.... you got that look down pat!!! The problem is with your peepol. They do not have hearts apparently. And, I do not understand why they let Abby rule the house! Not fair! Come to MY house and you will get popcorn!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh yeah, Ivy, thank you for nominating me for the Awesome Blog Award for March. I have never been nominated for anything at all, so this is quite an honor for me.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy...I agree with the consensus that you have the look down...really, really well. I have also found that putting my chin on their hand or knee and giving a long, deep sigh helps.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

I use that same look, only I add a little whine. The last time I did that my mama asked me if I wanted any cheese...but she must've been joking 'cause I got nuttin.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Your look is very good. I might even give up my food to you.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Wow, that's a really good begging face Ivy!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

That was a pitiful look. My mom would have given you some popcorn for that. She's a sucker though, and I have her trained.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home