Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Eine Brezel für ivy!

hello dog friends! i haf happy news... i finally found my randy! sometimes he plays my favorite dog game wif me - hide dog seek - ware he hides and i look for him and then he jumps out and skares me! this last game wuz soooo long... he stayed hidden for five days and wen i finally found him last nite as he came in the door i said i win! i win! you gave up!

but he wuzzent lissening to me at all. he gave my ears a quick rub and then lindsay got all the attenchun. humph!

but the best part is this... my randy went all the way to Deutschland to play hide-dog-seek wif me and he brot me back my very own pretzel!! he said i cud only haf one bite... so i made it a reelly big bite. tee hee!

this is the best game of hide-dog-seek ever. i hope this is the start of a tradishun.

16 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Wow Ivy, that is a big pretzel! And you got to eat some! Where is Deutschland?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

HAHA IVY WINS! You showed your Randy and had the whole thing! Way to go Ivy!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Yummy Pretzel. Are they as good as zanhnpuntzers(sp)?

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi, Ivy, Tasha here. We like to play hide and dog seek, too!! Dad always tries to hide from us when we go to the dog park, but we ALWAYS find him. I hate it, though, when dad hides for a few days cuz I miss him sooo much. You should see me quiver and cry when he comes home! Good job grabbing that pretzel. Did your Randy bring you back some zahnputzers, too? Belly Rubs, Tasha

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Good thinkin', if you are only going to get one bite, make it a big one!

Murph the Dog

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nive job taking the entire pretzel!!!
Hugs, Sitka

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I love the way you take "a bite". Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Make sure you stop by and see our Hot Cross Buns!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

HAHA Nice bite Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey I want a pretzel!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh boy, oh boy!! I knew exactly where your Randy was hiding!! Hee hee, I win too!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh my dogness! I just watched your video Ivy!! You go girl! Your Randy had better be specific next time he gives you a pretzel and tells you you can have "a bite."

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I'm glad you found your Randy! Lucky you!

Hey, your peepole cook a lot - do they have any doggie treat recipes? If they do, you could be in a book! Come look on my blog!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Oooohh...yummy, that looked like a good bite to me.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Ivy, good job getting your bite. We don't think we are ever going to offer you a bite of something we have though. Your bites are very big!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Ender said...

Don't our people know that just a bite to us is an invitation to eat the whole thing!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Wow! That is some impressive pretzel! I'm drooling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home