Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, May 11, 2007

evil skwerrels of death

wowie dog friends... lots of skwerrel news today! first my randy and lindsays friend peri sent me a news story about skwerrels in denver carrying the black deth plague! i knew that skwerrels cud be skary but i never knew they cud be kamikazee biological weapons. yikes!
next i heard from freda that a skwerrel attacked grown-up peepol and a peepol puppy in front of a school! is no place safe from skwerrels?

then i heard from tasha and eva about how they attacked the skwerrel fortress at theyr house and even made theyr mom and dad feel like they were helping. whew! i am glad at least sumbody is striking back against the evil forces of skwerreldom.

in other news today... i looked and looked and finally found out wut i think those fuzzy white things on my door mite be. i think they were silkworm moth cocoonses! i say were becuz my skardy-cat peepol already got rid of them. they thot they were spiders and didnt want them on my door. silly peepol! now i dont get to raise silkworm moths and wach them grow up. phooey!

in better news... i got a new new bag of dog food and after my randy poured it into the magic dog food house i got to lick the bag! woo hoo!
mmmmm.... lick lick lick.... skwerrels? wut skwerrels?

i hope your day ended as yummy as mine did. happy weekend dog friends! i hope your peepol take you on lots of walks and dogvenchers.

7 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

COOL Ivy! Your Randy lets you have the bag crumbs too!!!!!! I love licking out the bag!!! China doesn't for some odd reason (she's scared of the bag) silly huh, the bag is just a bag! It can't eat you or anything! Oh well at least I get all the crumbs to myself!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
Madie

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Rose said...

We like Iams too, but we never get to lick the bag. It looks like FUN! Maybe our folks will let us lick the bag now, since they can see how much fun it is.
Rusty and Smoky
http://puppyfun.blogspot.com

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How come it's so much fun to lick the crumbs from the empty dog food bag??!! I do that too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Hana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Uh oh... the article about the black plaguey says "It exists today only in the West, mainly in four states: New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and California." And then the 2nd article about the sqwerrel attack on peepol says it takes place in California!! This is very scary for me!

My question about the black plaguey is if fleas are the carriers of this disease, how come the fleas don't die too?

Mom!!!! I think it's time to put the Frontline on me again!!!

By the way, Ivy, I think you should rename your bloggy to "I Love Food and So Do My Peepol."

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger A&S said...

dear ivy,
we just read this story about a baby skwerrel being adopted by a pregnany papillon dog and nursed along with her pups. do you think this is an infiltration scheme masterminded by eveil skwerrels or just a coincidence??? http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/finnegan.asp

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy. I knew they were coocoons.
I like to lick my food bag too, its delicious!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home