Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, May 28, 2007

Seven things about my dogself

hey hey dog friends! i hope every dog is remembering the dogs and peepol who served and sacrificed for our sake on this memorial day. dont forget to thank any of them that you see out on your dogvenchers!

tasha and eva tagged me to tell seven things about my dogself so that is wut i am going to do in this post. i also tag freda to tell seven amazing things about her dogself. that shud be reelly interestin'!

so here are my seven things:

the first is that i'm brilliant, at least, compared to peepol-kind;
i've learned so many words of theyrs but they know none of mine.
they never lissen when i haf important stuff to say,
but i can hear "it's dinner time!" from half a mile away.

secondly, my ears are soft and cute as they can be;
they get me out of trubble wen the peepol yell at me!

the third is that my farts dont stink: to me they smell like roses!
i don't know why my peepol run and scream and hold theyr noses.

the fourth is that i am a brave and mighty skwerrel-hunter;
and if i had some football shoes, i'd be a skwerrel-punter!

the fifth is that i haf so many toys at my command;
the guard bears are my favorites but the rest are just as grand:
my skweeky skwerrels sing to me before i go to bed,
my hexapus is crazy fun for six legs and a head.

my sixth thing that i want to share is how i luv to go!
i'll go for walks or go for rides: i luv that word, you know.
i dont like to "stay here, be good"; i don't like being still.
if there is any way to go, you bet your skwerrels i will!

the seventh thing i haf to say is that i smell reel good:
i never need to take a bath; i don't think that i shud
be forced to smell like stinky soap that peepol think is pretty.
to wash away my ode d'Dog wud surely be a pity.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Ivy,
My farts don't stink either!
Why do the hoomans always shout my name right after it slips?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Gus said...

great post Ivykins!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy. You are right. We can understand human words but they cannot understand ours.
I love the word "go" too. My mom says "vamos" and I know exactly the meaning of that.
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Hana said...

This is interesting how the rules to this game keep changing..... Look at Copper's rules!

Beautiful poem of your 7 things, Ivy! I wish I could write so well. I don't know what farts are. My mom says I burp and that it's gotta come out from one end or the other.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Hana said...

There are so many tags going on. I was so confused! But, I think I figured it out from Luckie's bloggy.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Forest Dogs said...

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem" Peaceglobe day...the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

I agree, no matter what we roll in, in fact, because of the cool stinky stuff we roll in, we should never ever have to get baths. NEVER!

Murph

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi! Funny about the farts! You should see my humans... Oh Ronin! Heheheh!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Putz said...

the las time i commented on ivy's blog was when mean neighbor's supervised by squirrels made sadie and duke come to our kennel to live with sandY....tHIS is theGOOD NEWS....SADIE WAS UNWANTED IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD BECAUSE SHE HAD KILLED DEER AND SUPPOSEDLY BIT ONE MEAN NEIGHBOR BUT I DON'T BELIVE THE LAST PART...I WANTED TO REPORT ON SADIE'S DOG SELF NOW.... wE SADIE DUKE THE PUTZ AND THE BIKER WERE ALL ITTING ON THE FRONT LAWN....NO LEASES...NOW REMEMBER THESE ARE LABS....THE ONE THAT COMPLAIN WALKED OVER TO OURHOUSE TO THANK THE BIKER FOR MOWING THEIR LAWN(BECUSE THE HUSBAND HAS CANCEer) and sadie just sat there calm and she says is that the dog who had the bad reputation? i said she has always been a good lab and that with love and trainin she could be asgood as any indoor dog that we have ever had

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Putz said...

we take our three dogs for a ride to a field where they run loose for a halfhour and they come when called but on the ride back they smell so bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home