Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, May 25, 2007

catching up!

Back in my own house!
hey hey dog friends! at long last me and my peepol are done cat sitting and we are back in my own house again. i didnt even get vaporized by the cat once. hurray for my own house! i never knew i cud miss it so much. even the skwerrels in my backyard looked nice... until i chased them and then they just looked skared. tee hee!

Who moved my magic drinking bowl?

while i wuz at the cat house my magic drinking bowl got moved into my living room and replaced wif a little tiny drinking bottle. i wuzent very happy about that...

but now that i am back in my house the big bowl is back in its place. hurray for the magic drinking bowl!


Pretzels just for me!
while we were at the cat house my randy made pretzels again. they smelled soooo good and i reelly thot i deserved some pretzels as a reward for putting up wif that cat and being so good. but of corse i didnt get any. wen my peepol came home from work they had a little bag and it smelled reelly good...

hey hey! pretzels just for ivy! but wait a minute... those pretzels are a lot smaller than the ones that you peepol get to eat. *sigh* life is so not fair wen you are the dog.


Eating cats
the big skary brown truck man brot a box to my dog house while i wuz gone and i didnt even get to bark at him! i knew it wuz from the brown truck man becuz it smelled like him. grrrrr!
wen my randy opened the box he said there were some cats inside. oh no! not more cats!
my randy said these cats were for eating but i didnt get any. hey! ivy wants to eat cats too!


Tummy Tagged!

while i wuz away i got tummy tagged by indy pindy. now i am not one to lie around on my back very much becuz it makes me sneeze. i had to sneeze a lot of times to get my randy to take this pickture!




My bloggy story

i also got tagged by hana to tell the story of how i started blogging. well it all started one day wen i wuz telling my randy about how bored i wuz all the time and how i never got to do anything fun. randy said that i got to do fun things all the time and he said i shud write about all the stuff i did so i cud look back at my writing and remember all the good times. i said ok but i didnt think there wud be much to write about. but for once i gess i wuz wrong becuz not only did i haf a lot of fun things to write but i also made a lot of good dog friends and i can read about theyr dogvenchers too! i luv all the pawsome dogs (and hamsterriers) that i haf met online. dog blogging rules!

11 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Hey Ivy! Glad you survived the cat house. Did their humans come back, or did you guys just get fed up?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hey hey Ivy! I make sneezies too when I am on my back! Lots of times I make sneezies in the morning when my parents are tickling my belly. My Mom can always predict when I am about to make a sneezy, so then she quickly backs away from me!

Thanks for posting how you started bloggin! You sure have lots of stories Ivy... I think you go on more dogventures than the rest of us dogs and hamsterriers do.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Home Sweet Home! Yes, there is nothing like your own house. I am so glad you are back because we really missed you. I love the picture of you and the pretzel. Tell Randy that we want to see more pictures of the bathroom when it's finished.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Welcome home, Ivy!
When we were having this house built for me, there was a bath tub in the dining room for a while. I had them move it upstairs to the guest bath. You could probably tell your people to move the magic drinking bowl out of the living room. Maybe they're waiting for your orders?
Tail wags,
Storm

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ivy, i make sneezies too! just like you and hana!
hey hey i uploaded the video of nixon and i fighting! watch my technique in case you have to attack that cat!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

we love you too IVY...bloggin is so fun. I love your tummy picture, you are so cute. And even little pretzels are better than no pretzels at all...

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Ivy - so glad you are back blogging, I have missed you!

xxxxx

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Ivy, Tasha here. It must be nice to be back in your own house. Even with the changes! We have tagged you to tell seven different things about yourdogself! See our blog. Belly Rubs, Tasha

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy. I am so glad you are back at your home and bloggin again. I missed you. I hope those changes in your house be finished soon.
Nice tummy picture.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Janie said...

Hi Ivy - you have a very nice tummy.

Janie T.P.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Ivy,
It feels good to be back home huh? :) You have to check out Hershey's video with Nixon. I think it'll be useful in case you need to cat sit some time soon.
PS : How did Randy make those pretzels? ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home