Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, June 04, 2007

how a hot dog stays cool

since my cool breeze holes haf quit blowing i haf had to come up wif more creative ways to stay cool. my favorite way to cool off is eating ice!

sumtimes that ice plays hard to get but it sure is good wen i finally get it!

wen it wuz dog bed time my house wuz still too hot for a hairy keeshond so i took my blue guard bear out in my back yard and tried sleeping out there. i missed my peepol tho so i ended up going back to my dog bed for the rest of the nite.


the next day it rained and rained and rained! it wuz so nice and cool that i runned around in my back yard every chance i got. that rain cooled me off reelly good.

my randy and lindsay said the rain gave me a funny hairdo. i dont know wut they were talking about.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh ivy...your peepol dont knwo what they are talking about..you look beauuuuuuutiful with your rain hair...and i do love your watch bear...i have so many bears i cant choose just one

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Your rain hair is very cute, and you look refreshed. We enjoy icy snacks here too.
-Magnum

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Your rain hair is very chic and becoming. Your peepol are just jealous of your natural beauty.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Man you worked hard for that ice!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The ice does the same thing to me- it tries to get away no matter how hard I try to bite it! But it does cool us down, huh Ivy?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I luv your hair Ivy, you look so darn beaooooootiful!

love and admiring licks, Marvin frae Bonnie Scotland xxxxx

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Ivy! We love ice cubes, too. We get them in our water dish all the time. Its fun to hear mom scream when she steps in the wet spot on the carpet where we have been chewing on cubes!! We think your fur-do looks fine. Kinda punk rock with it all spikey like that. Tasha & Eva./

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy.
I like your rain hairdo. You look so cute!
Can you understand the weather, hot and rain??
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

I think it looks great! Like an ice cube has been surfing on your head. Vuuury cool...

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

I love ice, too, Ivy!
I think your fur looks very nice. So do my brothers. Especially Zim.
Is it hot where you live? Maybe you should take your people to a hotel until your cold air is fixed!
Love,
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home