Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, June 24, 2007

my happy happy funday!

oh boy! oh boy! wut a wunnerful funday i had today! it wud take too many words to tell the whole story so i will just try to tell it in picktures...

here is me jumping for joy wen my randy asked me if i wanted to go for a ride in the car to see abby.


and here is me checking out the dog treats on silver platters at the madeline's dogs shop. i got a beef and liver carob-covered popcicle on a rawhide stick. oh how i luv that place!


here is me trying on a pink tutu. hey randy! i dont think the tutu supposed to go on my neck! sumthin' must haf been stuck in abby's throat cuz she sounded like she wuz snickering at me... humph!


and here is abby trying on her own hot pink tutu! tee hee! who looks silly now abby?


i got to pick out my favorite toy from the giant basket of toy happiness. the problem wuz that all the toys were my favorite - one after the other. i picked out a dreidel but then changed my mind and settled on this fuzzy green skweeky thing wif a heart.


wen we finally had to leave madeline and her wunnerful shop i wuz pretty happy - wut a lucky dog i am to haf a day like that! but i didnt even know wut wuz coming up next...



ice cream! ice cream! we all scream for ice cream! yes - me and abby got to split our very own bowl of vanilla ice cream and it wuz sooooo good! it wuz almost hard to share it cuz i wanted to eat it all myself and abby wanted to eat it all herself too.


after ice cream i got my pickture taken in a dramatic pose wif the stars and stripes. i thot the Army of Four wud like that pickture.



next we went to another dog bakery and we met a little chihuahua named gigi who said i wuz too skary to be there and i got some more dog cookies from the mix-n-match candy shop! i got sum peanutbutter and banana and beef and liver and cheese snacks... mmmmmm good!


after the dog bakery we went for a walk in the park and ended up at the beach! i soooo wanted to get in that water and swim out to the boats that were going past but i wuz good and stayed wif my peepol.


here is me and abby lounging on the sand at our beach vacation spot. wut a perfect way to end a wunnerful funday!

i hope that all my dog friends had as good a day as i did.

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I am so jealous. What a fun dog day you and Abby had. Cookies and ice cream and toys and patriotic shots and a beach! It's no not fair. I stayed home. I did manage to snarf up a chocolate chip off the floor before my Mom could get it away from me, but that's it!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy,
Like Copper, I wish my hoomans brought me out to all those cool places. I love your patriotic shot..it's very artistically taken!!
And my dogness, that ice cream...what would i give to have a lick!!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Oh Ivy-kins. AO4 is going to love your patriotic pose. And any doggy in their right mind is jealous right now of your wonderful day. Have a great week.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Wowie Zowie, you had a fun day!! I think it was more fun than I had. Wish I coulda come along with you and Abby. Ah, I don't think those are twotwos. But, did you two get any twotwos?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Wow, I wish we had places like that here!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Wow, Ivy, what a great day you had! So many dogventures all in the same day! Treats, ice cream, the beach...all very good things! Makes up for the evil B-A-T-H you had to take! We also like that new leash you got. Pretty Cool! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

That funday sounds like the best funday EVER! You did so many things we can't even remember them all. We would be happy to just do one or two or three of those things!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ivy.. what a totally awesome day! I wish there were dog bakery places where I live. You are so lucky!!! Oh, there are ice cream places here and I do get my fair share of tasts of it!
Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What an awesome day you had Ivy! I'm so happy for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my doggggggggggs Ivy...that sounds like the bestest day ever. I went to a dog bakery/shop once...it was so hard to decide what i needed to have...i found the bakery before my mom even could...we dogs are a very smart bunch...well iguess you had good dreams about that place....

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

I got ice cream the other day too - and I was head over paws happy! It looks like you guys had a great day!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger MaPaw said...

That sounds like crazy fun. I cannot believe another doggie thought you were scary.
-Magnum

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

OH BOY! WHAT A SUPER FUN DAY you had! I wish I had such a perfect day out! Oh and ice-cream! Yumieee!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hey Ivy! I tag you for the family revealing game. You gotta write about your peepol and then tag 3 other dogs!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Ivy you had a great day! You must have been realy worn out. And so many treats and things to see.
Your photographer does excellent work.
MayaMarie

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Annebelle said...

Ivy,
What a fun day! I wish there was a bakery for dogs here where I live. Don't get me wrong, I will eat my girl's cookies and pastries without hesitation...but then I don't feel too well. You are so lucky!

Annebelle

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

What a freakin' awesome day! Ice Cream, yummmy.

Murph

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ivy that looks soooo fun! I wish we could have a day like that! Oh and it looks like Abby is still doing that ear thing to you!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha rooooooooooooooo, IVY! That picture of you in front of the flag is GREAT! Sorry I didn't see it until now. Mom is spending too much time gardening and fixing the house and not enough time letting me use the computer! You look SO patriotic and so bee-roo-tiful!
Play bows,
Zim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home