Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, June 23, 2007

thanks a LOT Hershey!

my friend hershey wrote in a comment on my last post that his mom wanted to see picktures of the new dog torcher room bathroom. wen my peepol read that (note to self: dont let peepol read my bloggy anymore) my randy said he wud take picktures of the tub and tile to put on my blog. wait a minnit! i protested, whose bloggy is this anyway? you cant post non-dog picktures of stupid peepol stuff on my blog! my peepol had to agree (becuz i wuz rite of corse!) but wut came next i cud never haf imagined... my lindsay said ok, we should have Ivy be in the picture too; she needs a bath anyway!

nooooooooooooooooo!

i got torchered wif the brush!


and i got torchered in the bathtub!


wen all the torcher wuz finished i wuz sooooo happy to get away! plus i got two cookies for being good in the tub. that made it just a little bit more bearable. but not much! thanks a lot, hershey!
Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Putz said...

sadie, my sister went on such a long run yesterday and is now spending her down time on top of her doggie ma hall whcih is a doggie castle. i, duke am 3 years younger and i don't need to rest...i just need to run in ponds and streams in middle utah mountains. we are just a pair of labs that got rescued from mean neighbors ordered by squirrels to make our lives miserable until wee were invited by the putz to doggie mc hall across the street...we both have bad reputations for jumping deer but now we go on supervised runs and we do not mind the supervision and we don't stalk deer only squirrels which we dearly hate....did you know there is a squirrel conspiracy afloat????? anywat cccheeers duke and sadie at barlowputz.blogspot.com

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

I like your bathroom Ivy. To bad you had to get a bath to show it to us.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS IVY!!! I just got a bath too and Mom and Papa took pictures too!!!!!!!! It's not up on my blog yet but they will be! Don't you just hate baths...icky!!!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Husky in the Window said...

Ivy, even in the bath you are cute. I look like a wet rat. Your new bath room is pretty. My mom likes the tile work. And you got two cookies! It was worth it.
MayaMarie

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Was bathies any better in the new tub? At least you got cookies!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry ivy! but that is clearly lindsey's fault. she is the one who decided to give you a bath. the tile looks very pretty, especially with you in the picture. i'm glad all the evil mold is gone! be thankful though you could get baths outside with cold hose water. i've heard that's horrible! i love the warm water, i like to stick my face in it. try that next time maybe it will make it better, close you eyes though!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy. We like your new bathroom too. And you did get the magic water bowl back, when it was all fixed, right?

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

poor Ivy...i soooooo understand your hatred for the torcher room...i dont like it either...i dont mind the ocean...but when they come at me with that soap and stuff...grosssssssssss..you just got to smell the way you like you know....how will my friends at the beach know it is me if i dont smell like me....good job gettting the cookies though....

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger A&S said...

well, ivy, you have to admit, you do clean up nice!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Ivy, I'm sorry you had to be tortured just for that. But the cookies were worth it right?

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Hana said...

You got some pretty tile in the bathroom Ivy... at least that's what my mom says. I couldn't even force myself to look at your pictures because of all the bad memories....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home